Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Frog Girl is the best.

Squidster posted:

Frog Girl is best.

Call her Tsuyu. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Why would the gap between the times his hair falls in his eyes be getting shorter though?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Looks like Thermal Bag is going to be one of the main characters of the class.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Stickey Mouse.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Voted All Might. Who is the best.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Mineta is loving it.

Top right is the fight I want to see the most. That match up.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Looking forward to the Remedial Team saving the day.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
All these horse puns are starting to make me bridle.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Slime posted:

I know making horse puns is fun, but can we get back to the mane reason for this topic?

I agree, we should rein them in.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Didn't someone post an image of All Might wearing the exactly same shirt tie and belt though? If its just a common fashion trend its not very convincing.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Silver2195 posted:

Who is everyone planning on voting for?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
All Might is Shedinja because he's a husk of his former self. :colbert:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Paracelsus posted:

Ah, the Democratic voter outreach method.

:drat:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Poltergrift posted:

If I have to read another page of this, I'm going to go nucular.

I wonder what the over/under is on this lasting another page. Bets anyone?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Yeah, I have no idea what this supposed to be but it looks amazing.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Countblanc posted:

Does anyone have the crossover "Big 3" photoshop handy?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
That's All Might as the Forest Spirit from Princess Mononoke isn't it?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Tokoyami would prefer to be in the shadows anyway.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

MonsterEnvy posted:

The Training of the Dead OVA is really fun.

Where can we watch this?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Vengarr posted:

You see, this is because you actually do have unrealistic expectations of Wokeness for a children's comic from another country

Maybe they'd just like good representation even if it isn't likely?

Wait was this post making fun of Fabricated?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I really wish Fallen Angels had kept doing their translations, this is the worst mangastream has ever done, I had to reread each page several times and I still have no idea what it was saying for half of it.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Terper posted:

That's because licorice is great, moron.

mods?????

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I wanted to see their haunted house

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
their youtube comments are the best part

aside from Bakugo maybe

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

You're Fired.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Deku deserves to be fired because he is bad at dancing and instead of practicing with his team he went off to hang out and talk with other people. There's no I in All Might Deku!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

symbolic posted:

I burst out laughing when I saw it in the manga and knew right away I needed it as an av somewhere. Mina's been my favorite character since the anime, and the manga has only made me like her even more. The world needs a bit more Alien Queen sometimes.

Its very stylish.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Deku needs to stop bullying Gentle, all he wants to do is go the school festival.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
he calls himself a criminal, which he is, but he's not a villain. All his crimes are Robin Hood esque crimes until he beats up heroes to commit them, but that'd be a reasonable price to pay if he was actually succeeding and getting the corruption he's attacking solved. Unfortunately, his methods are really dumb and don't work.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
hosed up thing to say about Mirio and Eri, i m h o

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
never forget the turkey

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I'm pretty sure One for All is really nanomachines, which is why it can be passed on unlike all the other quirks.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
It'd be nice if the anime thread wasn't mostly manga readers pretending to not have read the manga and speculating on things.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
so that's 100% muscular

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Vigilantes is so much fun

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

gnome7 posted:

The only question is what's his cap on making clones of other folks.

None on that either, he can make one clone of himself and one of his target. That clone does the same.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
It's actually funnier if the only people who bought a copy of the book were people already part of the liberation army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Rhonne posted:

Meanwhile Momo is giving away literal bars of gold.

If only there was some other way things could be