Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Would Stain kill a baby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Stealing someone's quirk also leaves them pretty powerless in a straight fight most of the time, where even someone in top shape suddenly has to fight against someone with a seemingly unlimited supply of quirks.

For some reason I thought there was some kind of limit at one point at how many he could have at one time, which would make someone a little more picky, but I guess I was misremembering.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

AFO will regress to a baby that Deku wants to raise right and not evil, but is stopped by Stain killing the baby

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Rhonne posted:

All Might also doesn't have to actually win the fight, he just needs to hold out until All For One burns himself out of existence.

He’s going to leave All for One as a baby, then Stain goes in for the kill.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

All Might stops Bakugo from killing the baby.

So he can finish the job

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What if the moon had a quirk

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Deku tells him if he keeps up there won’t be a PS6

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

How many of class A still hasn't done a thing this final arc? Tape and Sugar guy?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

AFO reveals he’s been sending Deku’s dad on infinite business trips to keep him out of his life.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Is Toga dead for sure? Maybe I’m just used to Dabi refusing to die despite being burnt to a crisp several times.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

People generally liked All Might’s power suit and Bakugo killing that baby. Though the last chapter kind of hurt the impact of the latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Do they have a solid counter to Gloop Warp yet?