Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012
Could someone please explain to me why people dig Frog girl? Does she become a badass later on or something? Because we have seen nothing about her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

I have a feeling that Bakugou is going to "come around" fairly early into the manga. He's already showing signs of becoming less of a dick, and once they start to encounter actual "villains" and dangerous situations he'll probably end up more or less friendly with the main character.

Well yeah, i hope you're right otherwise we will get Naruto 2.0. :tinfoil:

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012

DeadBonesBrook posted:

This arc continues to disappoint with skipping over several of the fights like that, why even have a tournament arc with so many characters if fights are going to be resolved in one panel or in the background? Why not just make it a smaller 8 man one but give the fights the time they deserve

Bleach made me realise that streched out fights with a bloated cast, showcasing each and every abilities is a terrible idea. poo poo gets boring fast.

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012
Overhaul/Shigaraky are cool and all, but what's up with Twice? The dude had an amazing chapter all his own, no one outside of the main cast got this treatment. There's no way he will be just another VA member or worse, cannon fodder. Shigaraky growing side-by-side with Deku is interesting, but i really wanna know what the story reserve for Twice long-term.

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012

Silver2195 posted:

Other countries may not all have "heroes" in the same sense Japan does.

I'm actually interested in seeing more of the global angle: how laws regarding Quirk use in other countries differ from Japan's, military applications of Quirks, what it's like to be the only person with a really powerful Quirk in a tiny country, etc.

I hope he does expand his universe outside the highschool sphere as time goes on. A world in the veins of Sanderson "Steelheart" series, where powerfull beings make cities their own fiefdom, rulling with absolute iron fist would be a really cool arc.