Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

pog boyfriend posted:

goku solos this entire verse easy. he wouldnt break a sweat doing so

Goku wall bouncing AFO off the walls of the manga panel would be funny but I don't think he's taking him in a fight. He could probably take Gigantomachia in a fight as a Great Ape though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Azubah posted:

Fortnite is the ultimate crossover game at this point, it's neat.

I'm still waiting on them adding
Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White
And Monty Python and the Holy Grail's black knight
And Benito Mussolini and the Blue Meanie
And Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie
Captain Kirk,
Lo-pan, every single Power Ranger
Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan
Spock, The Rock, and Doc Ock,

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

At some point you have to accept this is a shonen manga and that you can do things like "Lose all your blood and then your grandson has the blood from the vampire who sucked your blood pumped back into you and you are better without consequences."

From the makers of 'I'm wearing bandages, so all my internal injuries are fighting my increasing health regen right now' comes 'Take out bad blood (poisonous) and replace it with good blood (healthy)'

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

That one was on us for letting him get away with teaming up with a guy with a nazi friend and also an actual town killing nazi.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Deku's such a chump. Using a suite of Quirks from All Might (The Greatest Hero Who Ever Lived) and a buncha dorks who all died. Great idea! Moron.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

With all this talk about how Deku's a letdown, was there a reveal that actually you can totally have a Quirk and OfA just fine that I forgot about? People are talking about how All Might should've found an Andrew Garfield-sized teenager without a Quirk instead of Deku and I feel like I forgot a key part of the story.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gloop Warp

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Personally I think it's a waste if people aren't dying or being killed every panel.

MHA world's been way too soft on crime. The Punisher was right.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I don't think anyone should have Kryptonian laser eyes. And I don't mean just irresponsible young 5 year old children that you have to tell 40 times a day not to run out into the street without looking both ways, I mean everyone. No one should have that power. What if you start sleepwalking and that activates?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I welcome 2B becoming the new Ryu for crossovers. Can't wait for her A2 and 9S to show up in Fortnite and search results for the two of them to skyrocket in turn, just like Chun Li.

Regardless Gloop Warp

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TheHan posted:

It's silly how much we've blurred the line between metaphorical and literal with this ghost zone. the ghosts are gonna punch shiggy's trauma?

Deku's gonna turn into a force ghost to dive into Shigaraki just like Edward Alphonse did to Pride and beat up his dad and All For One back on the day he killed his family and save Tenko.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Eggplant Squire posted:

At this point shouldn't Conan be like twice the age he started out as before he got turned into a kid?

It works on Simpsons and Sonic rules

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It would've taken Goku 3 seasons to beat All 4 One

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

syntaxfunction posted:

He's gonna use OFA but it'll just explode Shiggy and he'll have just killed him anyway, but also lost OFA making him both the greatest and stupidest hero.

"Man, I should've just, like, listened to everyone. Don't I look loving dumb."
leaving behind a barely conscious Tenko to be rehabilitated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Ya make two unbeatable super bosses. So broken, they are, that one of em is defeated moreso by their own idiocy than the actions of any one hero. The other...uhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I dunno, mind palace this poo poo.

I'm not as down on this chapter as I sound, but taking it all in big picture I just think the invincible final boss poo poo needs to go. I've rarely been entertained by it. Maybe Cars from Jojo?

Did you ever finish Metal Gear Rising?