Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
This is what One-Punch Man would be like if Saitama was a more charismatic person and is capable of passing on his superhuman abilities. And no, the 100 push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, and 10 km runs aren't what really made him the juggernaut he is.

I really am enjoying this series so far. Each time Deku pulls off something through pure grit and shounen makes me feel great reading this. Hopefully this can reach a satisfying conclusion, unlike some of the other series that was published by SJ.

Also, thanks for making this thread.

E: fixed for spoilers.

jwang fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Nov 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Ohhh snapples, things just got real. Villains just showed up, and they're going to attack the kids! Also, the design for every one of the characters is fantastic.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Holy poo poo, there's an Ultimate Muscle dude. Hahaha, this manga is great.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Chapter 19 is up on Batoto

Man, I hope this won't be one of those "Death of the Mentor" deals. All Might just gets better and better the hammier he gets.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Wow, that close-up of Deku when he declares his resolve is really great, especially since they transitioned his design to mimic that of All Might.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Bakugou's face in the line-up was great. I hope he doesn't keel over from an aneurysm though.