Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

Bleck posted:

I don't know the facts about this and yet I have to assume it's awful sex crimes.

Pedophile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
Between this and JJK, this is asspull week, lmao.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

Neito posted:

The plot is increasingly impossible to follow half the time, but I'm confused. I thought AfO's rewind quirk WAS Eri's? Was it just a different regeneration quirk or something?

He got it reproduced synthetically from a bullet by the mad doctor. Not gonna spoiler something from quite a while ago, I don't think it's necessary.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
Meruem and Neferpitou were good IMHO, but the Chimera Ant arc operated on a completely different wavelength than this.

I think Shigaraki mostly worked as a villain, except right at the end. Also, while I like muscle girls, I really have no idea what Stars and Stripe added to the narrative.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
I mean, Aizawa did need his final hero moment but.

Lol.

EDIT 2: Dumbfuck prediction Shigaraki, when regaining control, will decide he doesn't want quirks anymore and give away all his quirks, including AfO's factors back to Deku. This way, the manga will get to have Deku's final sacrifice but also eat its cake too and have Deku stay the strongest hero. Hell, give Deku decay while you're there, why not.

Fair Bear Maiden fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Apr 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
Dumb theory time: the AFO splinter in Shigaraki at the moment came from Deku's OFA and not from Shigaraki's subconscious.