Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014

Soylentbits posted:

And how did she get get past the first test? Invisibility doesn't make you much stronger.

I imagine she was able to run faster than Deku in the sprint, thanks to Deku being useless in every test basically.

The real answer is to not think about it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014

RatHat posted:

I think they meant the qualifier.

Oh yea, that actually makes more sense. I would have assumed she passed only on rescue points, but only Deku managed that.

I actually have no clue, somehow it looks like she managed to take out SOME villains. Invisibility hijinks I guess.

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014

Mr. Fowl posted:

EDIT: Or, no one noticed that she didn't pass and she just appeared in homeroom.

I like this answer but I have a feeling Eraserhead would notice unfortunately.