Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Hahaha that's so fuckin' cheesey I can't help but love it.

But Ichigo should have like, a big claw-mark across his face for the real anime-style Tragic Family Portrait-effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Goddamnit the toes not a superpower.
It's your average everyday real-life weird thing.

It's why the joke is funny.
Damnit.
]Jokes? At Somethingawful.com!? Not on our watch!

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
For those of us not Americans what's the joke?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
The Naruto tournament arc was before Naruto went to poo poo though so if this is as good I'm fine with that.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
A new shounen series about a boy on the run from the corrupt manga government for the crime of wanting to bring comics to ~the world~.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

ConanThe3rd posted:

Yeah, sure, but Grudgefucking the audience like that is the sort of low class work that the Nisekoi guy does.
That's the one where two rival mafia children have to pretend to be married with wwwWWWaaaccCCkkkkYYYyyy consequences right? What happened?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

ConanThe3rd posted:

Not a drat thing because it's a bog standard shonen jump comic.
Oh, I thought the dude I quoted was implying some kind of behind-the-scenes drama like the hilarious mess that Love Ru's author got into. Nevermind!

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
how loving dare u

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Guy on the top-right reminds me of the antagonist from Ichi the Killer.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Spinner in that first panel:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
It's probably gonna be something like the extendo-limbs aren't actually considered direct parts of his body and so the decay has to travel down them, giving her time to escape/somebody to cut them away from Shiggy but yeah if she gets jobbed to ash after ten panels it'll be funny at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I don't actually remember because I'm completely tuned out but basically Eraser is shutting down all of Shigaraki's power and ALL he has left is the magical ability to create huge amounts of super-strong super-durable human mass around himself right? Which DEFINITELY SOMEHOW isn't a quirk? This is what the entire fight is happening around?