Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Added Zen's and Andichu's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
If UGA beats GT in college football this year in Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate 2014, I will:
  • Purchase a new custom title and avatar as chosen by the UGA buldwag poster collective (HOTLANTA MAN, every, KKKLIP ART, and I'm sure I'm missing a few more rejects). If I lose this toxx, and the avatar is changed between the toxx and Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate 2015, ban me.
  • Not be able to make a negative post about UGA until Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate 2015, with the penalty being a permaban.
To Hell With Georgia.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
The high school I teach at lets us wear T-shirts on Fridays as long as they are college t-shirts. So my :toxx: is that if Northwestern does not get the hat I will buy an Illini T-shirt and add it into my rotation of shirts for Fridays (which have been exclusively Northwestern). I will also donate $20 to any charity of an Illini fan's choosing (I don't know who if there are any primarily Illinois fans in TFF which I am sorry about but have only been around for about 2 years and only truly involved this year). Let me know.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
I would go to Andichu's big gay Iowa wedding.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Webbeh posted:

If UGA beats GT in college football this year in Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate 2014, I will:
  • Purchase a new custom title and avatar as chosen by the UGA buldwag poster collective (HOTLANTA MAN, every, KKKLIP ART, and I'm sure I'm missing a few more rejects). If I lose this toxx, and the avatar is changed between the toxx and Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate 2015, ban me.
  • Not be able to make a negative post about UGA until Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate 2015, with the penalty being a permaban.

Dibs

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Jim Caldwell disappointed me by not excoriating Dominic Raiola for his bullshit move against the Patriots so I think my idealism in him may have been misplaced. To that, I'm going to scrap the avatar part of my toxx (I'll come up with something better hopefully) but change my donation from $150 to $250.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
If Minnesota defeats Wisconsin, I'll get draw play dave to draw me a new avatar with Jerry Kill seizing under the Axe, if they lose, a Wisconsin fan will pick what av I get.

E: Also :10bux: to his epilepsy thing if they win

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Punch Card posted:

Jim Caldwell disappointed me by not excoriating Dominic Raiola for his bullshit move against the Patriots so I think my idealism in him may have been misplaced. To that, I'm going to scrap the avatar part of my toxx (I'll come up with something better hopefully) but change my donation from $150 to $250.

Are you still willing to autoban/rereg if Michigan wins or should I scrub that as well?

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

DJExile posted:

Are you still willing to autoban/rereg if Michigan wins or should I scrub that as well?

Absolutely, everything stands, just with a different av.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches

DJExile posted:

Real Name Grover: I think Nebraska is now eliminated from the Big Ten Championship so he's safe.

I should've made this in Pelini's name

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That's awesome of you but pretty sure your toxx was if they made it to the Big Ten championship game :shobon:

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
C'mon man, I was always going to donate something. I'm a Nebraska fan. We're the nicest fans.

Right, MourningView?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

siriuslysomething posted:

The high school I teach at lets us wear T-shirts on Fridays as long as they are college t-shirts. So my :toxx: is that if Northwestern does not get the hat I will buy an Illini T-shirt and add it into my rotation of shirts for Fridays (which have been exclusively Northwestern). I will also donate $20 to any charity of an Illini fan's choosing (I don't know who if there are any primarily Illinois fans in TFF which I am sorry about but have only been around for about 2 years and only truly involved this year). Let me know.

You should have to wear that same Illinois shirt every Friday. :colbert:

Even though it would be ridiculous to verify.

ACoolT5
Sep 23, 2003

All Hail Saban
Of the blood, and of the Tide

Webbeh posted:

To Hell With Georgia.

So basically if someone changes your UGA avatar you're hosed.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Real Name Grover posted:

C'mon man, I was always going to donate something. I'm a Nebraska fan. We're the nicest fans.

Right, MourningView?

hahaha fair point

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

ACoolT5 posted:

So basically if someone changes your UGA avatar you're hosed.

Georgia Tech better not loving lose.

ACoolT5
Sep 23, 2003

All Hail Saban
Of the blood, and of the Tide

Webbeh posted:

Georgia Tech better not loving lose.

You have followed Georgia Tech for multiple seasons, correct?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'm gonna meet Webbeh halfway here, dude has maintained that goofy rear end title for as long as I can remember so maybe he wouldn't have the hardest time with this toxx :v:

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Dango Bango posted:

You should have to wear that same Illinois shirt every Friday. :colbert:

Even though it would be ridiculous to verify.

Nah I want to motivate my students to still aim high.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
If Texas takes the lineal championship by beating TCU tomorrow, I will buy a lineal championship title for a fan of the next team to beat Texas. I'd prefer it if that fan was willing to do the same after their team's next loss, so we've always got a TFF poster who is representing their team by "wearing the belt."

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Thermos H Christ posted:

If Texas takes the lineal championship by beating TCU tomorrow, I will buy a lineal championship title for a fan of the next team to beat Texas. I'd prefer it if that fan was willing to do the same after their team's next loss, so we've always got a TFF poster who is representing their team by "wearing the belt."

Well, I'm an Arkansas fan, and we may just end up stomping Texas in a bowl game, so :v:

I'm sure I can find an Alabama t-shirt pretty easy when they grind us to paste next year to make up for barely escaping us this year.

Don't really want a new av/title (and I'm toxxed already in the NFL toxx thread - if the Lions sweep the Packers they own my rear end for a year) though.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Nov 26, 2014

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
:toxx: If the Alabama Crimson Tide football team loses to the Auburn Tigers football team in the 2014 Iron Bowl, I will not make any negative posts about Auburn University or its various athletic programs on this, the Something Awful forums, under threat of a one-week probation for every violation. This will be in force until the week of the 2015 Iron Bowl. :toxx:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

DJExile posted:

I'm gonna meet Webbeh halfway here, dude has maintained that goofy rear end title for as long as I can remember so maybe he wouldn't have the hardest time with this toxx :v:

I wasn't too upset with it until I figured that Aatrek bought it for me. Now I want to bathe my account in bleach.

ACoolT5 posted:

You have followed Georgia Tech for multiple seasons, correct?

I HAVE OPTIMISM. WHY OH GOD WHY

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

Thermos H Christ posted:

I'd prefer it if that fan was willing to do the same after their team's next loss, so we've always got a TFF poster who is representing their team by "wearing the belt."
Man, this would be awesome, though.

The best part is totally baffling teams have managed to hold it at various times (Kentucky had the dang thing at one point, and under Joker Phillips no less) so it'd even be interesting.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Posted in GDT but :toxx: ban me if Georgia Tech wins tomorrow

:toxx: If Georgia Tech wins by two scores make it a perma

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

ZenVulgarity posted:

:toxx: If UF beats FSU I'll get someone to commission me a Gator staring down at a crying Seminole and change my title to be "I thought Seminoles understood that no means yes" or something to LEEMAJORS choosing

Tim Tebow's speech.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
:toxx: If Clemson loses to SCAR tomorrow, every post I make in TFF until kickoff of Clemson's 2015 season must be accompanied by the infamous "Dabo Swinney" photo. Probate me for a week for each infraction.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Nov 29, 2014

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
:toxx: If the Missouri Tigers win the 2014 SEC Championship game I will write a buddy cop screen-play about Maty Mauk and Shane Ray. :toxx:

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Scarf posted:

:toxx: If Clemson loses to SCAR tomorrow, every post I make in TFF until kickoff of Clemson's 2015 season must be accompanied by the infamous "Dabo Swinney" photo. Probate me for a week for each infraction.

This seems annoying. Probate you for every time you post that image.

Seriously, do an av thing, not a every post thing.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

kayakyakr posted:

This seems annoying. Probate you for every time you post that image.

Seriously, do an av thing, not a every post thing.

Fine, I'll make it my av.

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet
Two separate toxxes here:

:toxx:

If Oregon beats Arizona next week I will go to Reid park here in Tucson and try to kiss one of the ducks.

If 4/5 of the following teams win against their top-ten opponents (Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss, Michigan, Kansas State) and Arizona doesn't make it into the playoffs after beating Oregon then I will donate $20 to my local food bank.

:toxx:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Cross-posting this since I am so psyched

gently caress YOU WISCONSIN

YOUR WIN STREAK ENDS TODAY

UW HOSPITAL WILL BE FILLED WITH BADGER FANS WITH DESTROYED LIVERS

THE GOPHERS WILL HOST THE AXE AS JERRY KILL SEIZES

THE GOPHERS WIN THE B1G T3N

THE GOPHERS WIN THEIR BOWL

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
gently caress.

Well, I'm safe at least.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
Bye HOTLANTA MAN

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Posted in GDT but :toxx: ban me if Georgia Tech wins tomorrow

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Prozach posted:

Bye HOTLANTA MAN

It's fine I'll just rereg.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Well I'm going to have to buy/donate some stuff. I'll update by tomorrow night. (If no Illini fan gives me a charity I'll just give to a local one in Chicago).

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

It's fine I'll just rereg.

I will rebuy your god drat account and whatever you want, you beautfiul bitch

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm a poo poo poster, toxx fulfilled.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'll update everything here later today.

• Locked thread