Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You know what happens when you assume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Meme based combat

Dec 26, 2012

cry havoc and let slip the doges of war

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Welp

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

RIP

Scyther posted:

The only thing you'll be assuming is a kneeling position right before i shoot a million billion depleted uranium rounds into your bitch rear end skull. Fucker.

Watch it. I know about the 500 hrs of Talisman videos, and also that you aren't really playing Dominion online when you get the cards out and shuffle.

Dec 26, 2012

Effectronica posted:

500 hrs of Talisman videos

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Nihnoz posted:

I know what happened. You did nothing all game, nothing bad or interesting happened to you, then you decided you won bc you're a retard.

i made everyone else try to kill each-other without wanting to kill me and didn't have to deal with any of the fighting rules which seemed like they were shat out by a clown and then decided that i had won because im a retard

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
if i want needlessly complex rules that only one person at the table actually knows i'll stick to Eclipse Phase thank you very much

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Oh look, it took less than five pages for this to become indistinguishable from the other tabletop thread.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Mach2 posted:

Oh look, it took less than five pages for this to become indistinguishable from the other tabletop thread.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Froghammer posted:

Most things are better if they include Turbodracula

discuss

Dec 26, 2012

i agree, theft is way better when you have to explain that you got all your project money stolen by the retard who came up with turbodracula

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

01011001 posted:

i agree, theft is way better when you have to explain that you got all your project money stolen by the retard who came up with turbodracula

Gau posted:

I once believed as you do.

another thing that's good is licensing your property and having to explain turbodracula

• Locked thread