Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quoting this again

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thanks for the laugh, playa.

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm at work so I had to watch the video without sound and now I suspect I've made a terrible mistake.

you did

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUrG3JsWxYs

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

I am become death, shatterer of World of Warcraft

Come at me bro

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i like big man tyrone, i'll admit it freely

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I'm coming at him right now

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

that is a lot of cellphones

people need to know

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiIiFoZ_Wr8

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmao

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

the best thing about gamergate is that you have a bunch of different groups of people who are all giving different descriptions of what it is, what it has done, and most of them don't even play video games at all, and at the center of it is a bunch of loud retards who are suddenly aware that journalistic integrity is kind of a big joke, like it hasn't always been that way

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Excels posted:

the best thing about gamergate is that you have a bunch of different groups of people who are all giving different descriptions of what it is, what it has done, and most of them don't even play video games at all, and at the center of it is a bunch of loud retards who are suddenly aware that journalistic integrity is kind of a big joke, like it hasn't always been that way
This post marks the thread turning into serious gamergate discussion. Please gas.

Dec 26, 2012

the thread was good while it lasted

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

This post marks the thread turning into serious gamergate discussion. Please gas.

i actually just think its funny when there is a big thing that nobody understands including the people who started it

its a big wave of people being confused

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

FactsAreUseless posted:

it's bound to happen, it's like when a thread joking about dota turns to serious dota discussion in like 10 posts

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Excels posted:

gently caress YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

01011001 posted:

the thread was good while it lasted

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

im sorry

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

ty

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wow, lots of fun and games in this thread, but I think it's time to get serious. Serious about gaming journalism, and also muscular dystrophy. Give to Jerry's Kids today.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zen Death Robot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiIiFoZ_Wr8 User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Excels posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Excels posted:

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

oh my god

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Excels posted:

gently caress off!!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Excels posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Excels posted:

:downsbravo:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

*Black audience members start whistling loudly*

*Black audience members start to loudly yell human being*

*Black audience members start to hoot and holler as my hair starts to perk up and a reflection of Bowser glints on my eyes.*

You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his rear end out. He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! A friend of the family, look, there's a friend of the family! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his rear end out. He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! A friend of the family, look, there's a friend of the family! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!
his legacy

Dec 26, 2012

I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a friend of the family?

• Locked thread