Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

*On stand-up platform* So guys what about that gamergate thing huh? It-

*Black audience members start whistling loudly*

Heh, seems like a train is here huh? Well, as I was-

*Black audience members start to loudly yell human being*

Hey, seems like some british people are hungry for meatballs huh? But seriously, about that #Gamergate thing-

*Black audience members start to hoot and holler as my hair starts to perk up and a reflection of Bowser glints on my eyes.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

this retard hotel wifi blocks youtube but im gonna quote it still...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Excels posted:

the best thing about gamergate is that you have a bunch of different groups of people who are all giving different descriptions of what it is, what it has done, and most of them don't even play video games at all, and at the center of it is a bunch of loud retards who are suddenly aware that journalistic integrity is kind of a big joke, like it hasn't always been that way

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i come back from a 9 hour fly and the first thing i do when i return home is to read this lovely rear end post? gently caress you! gas!

• Locked thread