Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
I spent 8 hours in a darkroom developing and printing really gross self-portraits for an assignment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burzum karaoke
May 30, 2003

Yesterday I saw Birdman and then wandered around in the cold taking pictures all afternoon and passed out at 9pm. Today I got up early and made pancakes and read Bystander which came in the mail a few days ago. I opened up some work stuff on my computer about 6 hours ago and have been doing a very good job of avoiding it.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Interstellar and beer too.

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I rode a century on Saturday for the first time. My butt and legs hurt pretty bad last night, mostly fine now.

Cool I only need 5 weeks to run the same distance.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Hi dork room my pictures are bad what can I do to make them less bad
I'm sorting through my recent pictures and I'm getting like 20/2000 acceptable pictures
Reading books and looking at things I like right now.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Wild EEPROM posted:

Hi dork room my pictures are bad what can I do to make them less bad
I'm sorting through my recent pictures and I'm getting like 20/2000 acceptable pictures
Reading books and looking at things I like right now.

don't take the other 1980 lovely pics.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
So I saw a different nurse practitioner on Saturday and she said in very professional and diplomatic terms that the other np was an idiot to give me a 5 day course of antibiotics. She gave me another one. 10 day course this time. Now I get to have horrible smelling urine for like three weeks instead of just two. Should clear everything up though.

But I have all my letter of recommendation writers lined up, personal statement first draft done, and resume updated. Just need to polish them off and hopefully I'll be able to get my applications in.

Also filed poo poo away, reorganized my office a bit. Productive weekend.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i had a birthday and I got cool stuff :greatgift:

dakana is probably dead

rip

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Mr. Despair posted:

don't take the other 1980 lovely pics.

this is actual legitimate good advice

DJExile posted:

i had a birthday and I got cool stuff :greatgift:

dakana is probably dead

rip

happy birthday

rip dakana

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

try it with a lime posted:

Yesterday I saw Birdman

I saw that last weekend, loving baller movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

as it's ten minutes to midnight pacific time, god's chosen timezone, it's time to hit the ol' lock thread button and catch up with you excellent folk next friday

• Locked thread