Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Wait, why was the train going into the mines already packed with bones?

Stupid game oversight arghgh!

In all seriousness, this game is great, I was much better at it than the first one.

Incidentally. Holy crap, that's how you get that Mudoken that's between the gas clouds? I always did it that hard way and snuck him out while the slig would freak out over almost getting possessed. It was messy but it gets the job done, I always figured it was probably the wrong way to do it.

Zeniel fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Nov 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

azren posted:

...wait, what? :stare:

Mmmm I'm guessing either the Altered Beast remake(or was that on PS2? or maybe even a psx port of the original...) Or possibly one of the Bloody Roars.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Maybe the jungle is beneath the mines? :tinfoil:

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I love all the phonetic descriptions of all the animal descriptions that happen round this point in the game. Feh-lee-chuh!

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Stephen9001 posted:

Really? huh, well that still doesn't explain the musical notes that happen when they walk.

Its a cartoony sound effect that used to humorously show a slowly slinking along sound effect. They used to use it all the time in things like Loony Tunes. I find it quite charming.

• Locked thread