Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
the government has a special vehicle they took a common boat and put wheels on it so it can drive like a car. holy poo poo.......jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

thats to far

weird

by zen death robot
theres only two vehicles like that in existence: the main one, and a backup

WindmillSlayer

what if it had legs too

cuntman.net

haha nice lets see how those terrorists deal with this

cuntman.net

you cant put a car bomb on it if its not a car

weird

by zen death robot
in the next five years the military will put wheels on every vehicle they have. it's twice the mobility at virtually no cost. its terrifying

City of Glompton

imagine this, they can fit wings or rotors on there too and then it can drive, float, and FLY

City of Glompton

we're all screwed

weird

by zen death robot
even non-motorised wheels can be a lethal addition to any vehicle. there's a lot of hills out there

i am he

what the... posted:

the government has a special vehicle they took a common boat and put wheels on it so it can drive like a car. holy poo poo.......jesus christ

what the... posted:

theres only two vehicles like that in existence: the main one, and a backup

cuntman.net

sooner or later the government is goint to run out of wheels and then theyll invade some otehr country for their wheel supplies with the excuse that theyre hiding weapons of mass mobility

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
The duck tour of Seattle is a false flag operation to make people think a boat that can drive on land like a car is ridiculous and insipid. It's actually deadly.

i am he

i remember seeign something like this in spy kids. the thought of kids having access to it made it even scarier for me.

weird

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

i remember seeign something like this in spy kids. the thought of kids having access to it made it even scarier for me.

tao of lmao

what the... posted:

in the next five years the military will put wheels on every vehicle they have. it's twice the mobility at virtually no cost. its terrifying

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

what the... posted:

Obama: "we just have all these dang wheels laying around doing nothing, should probably put them on boats"

El Spider

the bush administration began development of the Boat With Wheels on It So It Drives Like a Car but the construction was halted until it was known for sure that Obama wouldn't abuse the power of the vehicle

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
they have been working on this for years: how do i know? my bike had training wheels and after dinner i was on the ground, crying. you figure out the rest

i am he

my new dog posted:

they have been working on this for years: how do i know? my bike had training wheels and after dinner i was on the ground, crying. you figure out the rest

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Yeah, it's fun to joke around until Uncle Sam drives a boat up to your city and kablam!

alnilam

"Car D'argo"

cis_eraser_420

guys the russians got one over on us

it's bulletproof too

dogcrash truther

Los Lobos posted:

the bush administration began development of the Boat With Wheels on It So It Drives Like a Car but the construction was halted until it was known for sure that Obama wouldn't abuse the power of the vehicle

dogcrash truther

what the... posted:

this is one of the best OPs I've ever seen in BYOB

dogcrash truther

M.Ciaster posted:

guys the russians got one over on us

it's bulletproof too

this is clearly an amphibious car, and not a boat with wheels

Wertjoe

this guy must be very afraid of drowning

cis_eraser_420

dogcrash truther posted:

this is clearly an amphibious car, and not a boat with wheels

what is an amphibious car, if not a boat with wheels?

philosophical questions itt

El Spider

Wertjoe posted:

imagine the pope riding in one of those hot rods. any sniper hoping to put a bullet in his papal dome would immediately drop his weapon and press F to respect upon sighting this piece of chaste innovation.

GEExCEE

james cameron originally was going to b=put a 'hicle like this in Avatar, but the gov't convinced him not to because it was "too mindblowing"

beer pal

god dammit.. i moved inland just to get away from the boats, and now this?

beer pal

soon theyre gonna put in boat lanes on the highway. as if traffic isnt congested enough already

dogcrash truther
blueprints of the vehicle are highly classified, but anonymous sources claim "the wheels are big, but not as big as you'd think"

Diqnol

The border patrol will be twice as effective when the land on the southern beaches of Florida is considered coast guard domain.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
if you're like me, you're probably tired of hearing all about a boat with some tires on.

if you were that boat, you'd be tired too.

tao of lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Wertjoe posted:

I don't like these pictures becasue they scare me

El Spider

Nice, the submarine with wheels and open windows looks like it should have a smooth maiden voyage.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I don't know a better way to drown dozens of tourists at a time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

they say that during the space race, the Americans spent millions of dollars developing a pen that would work in space, where as the soviets just took a pencil and slapped some wheels on that bad boy

• Locked thread