Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
in n out was like twice a week during college for me (pitzer, natch)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
in-n-out is a christian company and therefore gets patronage by me and my flock

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Is it fascism yet posted:

you like to play in and out with five guys

:nyd:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:drat:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

A cool drat horse posted:

Some people have never tasted a white castle in their entire lives..... lmfao

I ve only seen 1 white castle in my entire life

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

papa johns is better

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Butt Ghost posted:

papa johns is better

out

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Butt Ghost posted:

papa johns is better

gently caress off peyton

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Butt Ghost posted:

papa johns is better

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Papa John's is very epic! [said in voice of someone trying to conceal that liquefied turds are dripping into there ironic spongebob boxers]

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

I like Pizza from local places

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

zen death robot posted:

Sometimes I order pizza from this place

http://imospizza.com/menu/

imos win

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Papa John's is very epic! [said in voice of someone trying to conceal that liquefied turds are dripping into there ironic spongebob boxers]

Lmfao.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

lol

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I have never had Dominos

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i intend to visit america one day too, and engage in the reckless and dangerous overconsumption that the natives take for granted

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

zen death robot posted:

They're all over the place here

Its one of the benefits on being a midwest gamer. White castle looks and smells disgusting and is somehow extremely win... its an experience you have to try if you find yourself out here

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
the west coast is very clean and so are our burgers

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
it's snowy outside and i didn't feel like going to get dinner so i ordered dominos. another gamer dinner success story

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~

Faxanadu posted:

I like Pizza from local places

me too man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KkjbyQrvx8

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Valex posted:

me too man
I hate it when my pizza has to travel too far, it gets cold.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Butt Ghost posted:

papa johns is better

i ate there as well and let me say it: it was actually bad

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Butt Ghost posted:

I have never had Dominos
:stonklol:

Flanky
Jun 2, 2011
Dominos is okay but if we're talking chain restaurants Round Table is best by far imho

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

OP you know this means u have to shout MURRICA next july 4th right?

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

UGH!! I HATE HUMANS! i mean i know what i did was "wrong" but still UGH!!!!

what happende was, today at work one of the disabled kids would not move. and my instict took over and i bet where her "scruff" would be to pull her up to make her move. when i saw what i was doing i let go and kept trying to make her move. but the bite mark stayed and i got in huge trouble, ............and mow i am being forced to go to therapy to help my "anger" and "odd behavior"

I mean, yeah. it's bad i acted on instct....

but now I'm suspinded from work with no pay for a week!!!! i need that money! i only have one loving dime to my name! and i need food for my self, rent moeny, and food for my cat!!!!

my trust for humasn was already on thin ice when my mom said "if you keep acting like this you will be locked away in a mental hospital" and now i'm being forced to see a therapist? they are the most judg mentle humans ever!!

i can't trust any human now.....

Wolfy is pissed!! she want's to rip open her pillow!!!

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Flanky posted:

Dominos is okay but if we're talking chain restaurants Round Table is best by far imho

Round Table is very expensive. I could use the money I saved buying Dominoes to purchase a video game.

Flanky
Jun 2, 2011

Fargield posted:

Round Table is very expensive. I could use the money I saved buying Dominoes to purchase a video game.

True but that's why you gotta clip those coupons son

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i ate there as well and let me say it: it was actually bad

correct

hipster goku M.D.
Dec 26, 2008
the best part of ordering Dominos is saying to the pizza guy: "hey I ordered this from the xbox one" and then eating the pizza by yourself.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I ordered Domino's for the first time on Sunday. I asked for a medium Hawaiian pizza, and they gave me a large with pepperoni and left before I realized what happened :v:. Pepperoni is good too I guess

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Domino's is great. I always get the Oreo thing, the Cinnastix, the Cheesy Bread, and a 2-liter Coke.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Domino's is great. I always get the Oreo thing, the Cinnastix, the Cheesy Bread, and a 2-liter Coke.

Gamer gently caress Yes!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I've never been to the US

the only place i've ever been is the us and one time i was in the water near mexico.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

[serious pizza post incoming]

What's the point of eating at Papa John's or some other disgusting chain restaurant if you live anywhere near a place that makes decent pizza?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

KaptainKrunk posted:

What's the point of eating at Papa John's or some other disgusting chain restaurant if you live anywhere near a place that makes decent pizza?

There's no point of eating at Papa Johns no matter what the circumstances are. If you want to eat diarrhea garbage you probably live close enough to a dumpster for free.

Dec 26, 2012

KaptainKrunk posted:

i wish i had an answer for you but i dont

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Sir John Feelsbad, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
what oreo thing.

• Locked thread