Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grammarchist posted:

SUBMISSION

Shouldn't a done it. It's supposed to be a season of joy.

:golfclap:

Had me laughing way too hard. Mmhhh.

UraniumArc posted:

I whipped up a these pieces of poo poo for a quick SUBMISSION

Maybe I will make something closer to an actual song later.

This too. The BIRDS!

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Nov 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

onionmaster posted:

Well, here it is - The Cups' rendition of Baby It's Cold Outside. It gets progressively more insane as it goes along.

SUBMISSION:

That was disturbing. Bravo. :golfclap:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

:drat:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

UZworm posted:

:siren: SUBMISSION :siren:

Special thanks to ~mystery goonette~ who helped with the female half of the vocals.

What am I doing with my life

Just got a chance to listen to this. So wrong, so so wrong. But so so funny.

T. W. Forsthye posted:

I like the sound of that, I'd love to whip up a top-20 playlist or two myself, a benign one for background music and a "classic" one for personal torture/amazing your friends. I've got a xubmission or three in the pipeline so I'll probably bundle it all together and post tomorrow... does anyone have suggestions for "must-have" tracks? One nice one for your aunt Susan and one for you.

Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas Time should be #1 on either list.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
What do you get when you cross a beloved Christmas tune with random game sounds and add in the repetition of the Twelve Days of Christmas?

SUBMISSION

We Wish You A Gamer Christmas

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

my cat is norris posted:

A friend just called me and started singing Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas Time. Now it won't be out of my head for hours, god dammit.

That's a friend for life.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

schmarson posted:

SUBMISSION

My apologies in advance for your bleeding ears. :(

Well that woke up my kids, thanks a lot. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grammarchist posted:

SUBMISSION

I need to corner the priest at Christmas Mass this year and confess. This is nigh unforgivable.

Ho!

RaceFat posted:

SUBMISSION:

I submitted a couple of tracks last year, so I decided to push myself to do it again. Really poppy, but it descends into some madness in the bridge and the ending. I'll attach the lyrics too since I'm still learning how to properly mix vocals. Made this one basically safe for work. I'm tired of tweaking minuscule details, so here it is!

I enjoyed the 80s feel on this one. Nice!

• Locked thread