Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Naxuz posted:

I just downloaded the 2009 albums for the first time and holy :lol: this is awesome. Thank you, goons who think seeding this stuff to strangers a good use for their bandwidth.

2009 was my favorite year, but every year has horribly fantastic gems that I just can't get out of my head. I can't wait to hear this year's earworm(s).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

UZworm posted:

:siren: SUBMISSION :siren:

Special thanks to ~mystery goonette~ who helped with the female half of the vocals.

What am I doing with my life

:aaaaa:
Bra-loving-vo, UZworm. That made me laugh the hardest so far this year (though holy crap, I'm loving this year's submissions).

Scratch that, this made me laugh more. Holy poo poo.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

stillvisions posted:

SUBMISSION

https://soundcloud.com/stillvisions/auld-lang-syne-otamatone

A little something for New Years. Electric piano part stolen from some karaoke video online.

Yeah, technically it's from 2013 but I'm new here and it would have missed last year's cutoff anyway. I really need to get off my rear end and record a Christmas song this year.

I think we've got the closing track for this year's album.

• Locked thread