Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
My favorite time of year! The SA Christmas Album!

Oh boy. I'm gonna get started early this year (that is to say, spend more than 2 or 3 hours working on the submission) since I know everyone eagerly awaits my beautiful work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

Santa and Them Ingin Mans

SUBMASSION

So, say I wanted to add some production to this when I get home from work... your little CC license says it can't be distributed. So can I post it here, dear content creator, without fear of getting sued?

(I don't have very much money, please don't ruin my family)

edit: vv You got it boss. I get off work at 6pm PST. I will immediately begin brewing some magical christmas goo to smear all over your wonderful story.

Lifepuzzler fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Nov 16, 2014

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
SWB I am still working on making your tale of Christmas Triumph into a beautiful work o fart (in addition to my own submission...s). When I get it done, maybe we can use the guitar original and the (reprise) as bookends for the album. I think that's a good idea. yeah.

Or we could just remix your original recording into 18 different styles of music for one disc. It would be Truth and Beauty in album format.

edit: this is very quickly becoming something very different from what I set out to do...

Lifepuzzler fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Nov 18, 2014

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
SUBMISSION

I'm sorry. It took on a life of its own.

Santa and Them Ingin Mans (Christmas Comes Early This Year Mix)

so very, very, sorry.

Lifepuzzler fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Dec 12, 2014

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

I Greyhound posted:

After six years, I finally have inspiration and the means to have a
SUBMISSION

Inspired by real life events, it's Baby's First Christmas.

e: I was hoping to get in early before I was too outclassed, but whooops, can't beat that amazing indian tale.

Also does anyone have a link to the song from last year that was an interpretation of the forum shitpost:
"Jingle bells
This thread smells
the OP is gay
etc"?

I love this.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
SUBMISSION

I made this for you because I love all of you

(Sax played by me, except I lost three fingers in March, so I'm not really very good anymore! :thumbsup:)

edit: This song has Bonus Audio for headphone users, but it is not a requirement.

Lifepuzzler fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Nov 24, 2014

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

Von Bek posted:

gently caress, really? How'd that happen?

(Song is a total horror show btw, awesome)

500 lb MRAP door slamming open and shut while I desperately tried to keep it closed as the vehicle came to a stop after some crazy mechanical failure caused it to go out of control.

Merry Christmas to me though, because I get creepy realistic looking prosthetics that I can pop off with my mouth and spit at children.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
SUBMISSION

What have I done? Why do I keep doing this?

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

onionmaster posted:

Well, here it is - The Cups' rendition of Baby It's Cold Outside. It gets progressively more insane as it goes along.

SUBMISSION:

I really like the layers in this especially in the breakdown between the vocals ending and the end. Nice work!!

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

Brinner posted:

:frogsiren:Submission:frogsiren:

A wonderful intro to the world of Vegetable matter, Christmas, and spiritual rap.

up your butt

Courtesy of ButtDude.

This is incredibly underrated and deserves more downloads.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
So, uh, we need an album cover!

Suggestions because I have not art skills.
  • A picture of a trashcan spilling full of wrapping paper and boxes.
  • A lonely goon alone in the dark on his desktop pc looking at pictures of happy families on christmas
  • Some straight up creepy Silent Hill-y fleshy santa-esque creatures
Also album titles

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
Whats the order at least, so we can retag it and stuff?

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
I have fixed the tags (and tag errors) and can share via google drive if anyone cares.

Lifepuzzler fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Dec 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
here it is if anyone cares

with fixed tags or whatever

• Locked thread