Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Hello, I am willing to provide questionable-quality female vocals to your Christmas projects. As I have next to no production ability or creativity myself, I would like to TEAM UP with someone who is more of a comedy genius than I am. Just yell at me if you want help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Woo, I finally had time to record.

SUBMISSION

Remember, the deadline is approaching!

:allears: I love this one.

exspurt analcyst posted:

Using Sound Forge, I sauteed Bing Crosby to accompany some totally not-creepy home movies that are not mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwDeft2Vu_g

:stonk:

my cat is norris fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Dec 9, 2014

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

stillvisions posted:

SUBMISSION

https://soundcloud.com/stillvisions/auld-lang-syne-otamatone

A little something for New Years. Electric piano part stolen from some karaoke video online.

Yeah, technically it's from 2013 but I'm new here and it would have missed last year's cutoff anyway. I really need to get off my rear end and record a Christmas song this year.

I think this is my favorite, and yes, it would make a fantastic closing track.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

A friend just called me and started singing Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas Time. Now it won't be out of my head for hours, god dammit.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

DwarfWoot posted:

Hello!
Sorry this is so late, I've been really busy this year and forgot to look for the thread.

If anyone is able to sing this for me, that'd be awesome. If it's too short of notice, it's cool.

I will totally sing this!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

my cat is norris posted:

I will totally sing this!

I will totally have time to record something tomorrow. Did you have any melody in mind, or can I make it up?

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I'll do my best to get my co-submission in tonight, but I'm currently out in shopping hell, so I can't promise that I'll make the final deadline. :(

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I'm going to add to the list of apologies and say SORRY for not being able to record those lyrics yesterday, DwarfWoot! :( I don't know if I'll get under the wire today or not, but if not, I will still put together something for next year's album.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

schmarson posted:

:siren:LAST-MINUTE SUBMISSION! :siren:

Since the album is being delayed another day, I recorded DwarfWoot's song in hopes it can still be part of this year's album.

Tetris Attack - Yoshi's Stage. Forgive me, Nintendo :ohdear:

Yay, thank you!

This is silly. Also you picked a way more fun melody than I would have.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Alright, minor technical difficulties, so it'll be one more day.

As consolation, here's a last-minute track I made for the album:

This was actually very cute and I loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Excellent work all around.

• Locked thread