Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i can provide gritty heartfelt spoken word lurics if someone can set them to a strumming guitar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Santa and Them Ingin Mans

SUBMASSION

a star war betamax fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Nov 16, 2014

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lifepuzzler posted:

So, say I wanted to add some production to this when I get home from work... your little CC license says it can't be distributed. So can I post it here, dear content creator, without fear of getting sued?

(I don't have very much money, please don't ruin my family)

i just want christmas to be magical......................................and if you can bring that magic, then so bea it

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I actually still have all of the previous year's albums on my site, but my site is down right now. I'll get it going again sometime soon, I guess. Jennyinstereo and I probably won't be taking part in what was a yearly tradition for her, since we have a 4-month-old son now.

When he's old enough we'll get him involved.

take part....anyway. neglect you son

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
this would be a good thrad to stick

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Trees and Squids posted:

improvise strummed into my cell phone to make this for you friend. sorry that its really bad

its.. perfect :stare:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
if you aint popping in a SA christmas music cd and 'P'ing off you fam this christmas.... you aint livin

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lifepuzzler posted:

SWB I am still working on making your tale of Christmas Triumph into a beautiful work o fart (in addition to my own submission...s). When I get it done, maybe we can use the guitar original and the (reprise) as bookends for the album. I think that's a good idea. yeah.

Or we could just remix your original recording into 18 different styles of music for one disc. It would be Truth and Beauty in album format.

That ould be.... beutiful

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ho ho ho it is christmas time.... dubstep remix???

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lifepuzzler posted:

Submission

I'm sorry. It took on a life of its own.

Santa and Them Ingin Mans (Christmas Comes Early This Year Mix)

so very, very, sorry.

poignant. haunting.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i would like to volunteer my services a a professional santa vocalist. i have a hearty and deep chortle that has been known to rosy many a lass' cheeks

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

...of SCIENCE! posted:

agreed, 2009 was the best because that was the one year everybody tried to make bad but believable Christmas earworms instead of doing Christmas-themed filk

Agreed. Christmas songs with WA WA WA WACKY Haha random lyrics is a lot less funny in execution than songs you can hopefully fake your family out with

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas Time is a modern classic that should be preserved in some sort of.... musuem?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ok ive recorded another vocal only track... ill upload it here in a minute. it is very melodic and catchy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
SUBMISSION

All I Want for Christmas...Is You

oh and here is second part

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
SUBMISSION

I Just Want You (For Christmas)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

onionmaster posted:

Song of the year, dude. Thought provoking lyrics. It sounds like a collaboration between Kurtis Blow and Beck.

I liked your acapellas, and I felt that what we needed this year was a bit of the old happy hardcore.

SUBMISSION:

eye...pop.........................

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i pop

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

simplefish posted:

Just noticed - can we get 2014 on this? I know it says Goon Christmas VI, but the year would be nice to have as well.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

onionmaster posted:

Non-betamax version with a few modifications of my own:

um that is supposed to be comic sans wth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

simplefish posted:

Was there anyone who offered to sing if lyrics and music were provided? All I have is a crappy built-in laptop mic

i can sing very good. pm me

• Locked thread