Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DwarfWoot
Oct 31, 2013
Hello!
Sorry this is so late, I've been really busy this year and forgot to look for the thread.

If anyone is able to sing this for me, that'd be awesome. If it's too short of notice, it's cool.
Anyway, here's my contribution this year:

CHRISTMAS TIME!

Christmas time!
It is here
Such a jolly time of year!

Christmas time!
Join along
Everyone can sing this song!

Christmas time!
Tell your friends
They've got Christmas cards to send!

Christmas time!
C'mon let's go
Play together in the snow!

Christmas time!
Get the tree
Light it up for all to see!

Christmas time!
Decorate
It's a time to celebrate!

Christmas time!
Hang the lights
Such a beauty in the night!

Christmas time!
Joy to all
Get together, have a ball!

Christmas time!
Gifts to give
Happiness to all that live!

Christmas time!
Spread the cheer!
Hope you have a great New Year!

Edit:

Grammarchist posted:

SUBMISSION

I need to corner the priest at Christmas Mass this year and confess. This is nigh unforgivable.

This is possibly one of my new favorite Songs. Beautiful.

DwarfWoot fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Dec 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DwarfWoot
Oct 31, 2013

my cat is norris posted:

I will totally sing this!

Can't wait to hear it!
One day I will get a decent microphone (And some vocal talent) and actually be able to upload more than just lyrics.

DwarfWoot
Oct 31, 2013
Sorry for not being here in a few days, I've been really busy with work and going to bed the minute my shifts have been ending.

schmarson posted:

Since the album is being delayed another day, I recorded DwarfWoot's song in hopes it can still be part of this year's album.

Oh my god this is great. Thank you for bringing life to this monster lol

my cat is norris posted:

I'm going to add to the list of apologies and say SORRY for not being able to record those lyrics yesterday, DwarfWoot! :( I don't know if I'll get under the wire today or not, but if not, I will still put together something for next year's album.
No worries! I'm thrilled you even thought about doing it.

• Locked thread