Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

I unbanned my account because knowing that the SA Christmas Album was coming up melted my tiny, cold heart. But seeing this:

Schweinhund posted:

Here you go:

...made it grow three sizes this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Woo, I finally had time to record.

SUBMISSION

Remember, the deadline is approaching!

Are you the guy that did "He'll Bring You Coal" last year? You're alright in my book. My roommates who I was torturing with the SA album last year agreed that He'll Bring You Coal was the only song that didn't make them grind their teeth.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

I'm going to try to 11th-hour something. If it ends up not being garbage I will submit it. What's the hard deadline?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

christmas man

cheistmas man

cheistmeas cheistmas christmas man

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Dammit, they appeared fine in ITunes.

Well I'm using iTunes and I had the same problem. CHRISTMAS IS RUINED HASCHEL

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Laphroaig posted:

this album is for BAD songs not good ones

you must not be familiar with He'll Bring You Coal, Befallen This Christmas, or Lunar Christmas from last year's album

great job this year everyone! this fuckin' rules. sorry I couldn't contribute another literal fart song; i am but a man

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Dec 18, 2014

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Grouchio posted:

So far, I've gotten:

A high-tech Gaming Headset with mic and adapters
Plenty of Chocolates
Many socks and a few shirts
Snow pants
A vintage Iron Man poster
More mechanical pencils

And my membership to Alternate History forums

did your parents get something besides crushing disappointment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

thepitgoddess posted:

Santa (melanie), thank you so much! It appears your gift made it sometime after I left for my parents' house for the holidays. When I got back here I was in the midst of FOOD POISONING (which was a lot of :barf: ) and basically today was the first day I felt well enough to mosey on downstairs.

And what a goon bounty!

A handmade bee stocking! Oh wow, I love it! I don't have a stocking for my own house, so it's perfect.
A handmade scarf! You can never have enough in this frostbitten (ok, chilly) tundra.
Candyyyy!

There were also some wrapped packages.... and what was inside?

CHEEEEESE! I love cheese and as soon as I can process dairy again, these will be gone. :D
And a neat, signed picture book about brewing :)

Thanks Santa! <3
(Sorry I was so late posting)

this song sucks, gently caress you

• Locked thread