Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Von Bek
May 4, 2006

Wow, I was wondering if this would even happen this year since GBS went to poo poo :ohdearsass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Bek
May 4, 2006

Indiana Cones posted:

Couldn't get tindeck to work properly, it wasn't able to be played without downloading, so here's a soundcloud link.

Click here for bad

I'm sorry.

gently caress me, that's absolutely appalling. Fine work.

Von Bek
May 4, 2006

Lifepuzzler posted:

SUBMISSION

(Sax played by me, except I lost three fingers in March, so I'm not really very good anymore! :thumbsup:)

gently caress, really? How'd that happen?

(Song is a total horror show btw, awesome)

Von Bek
May 4, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Hands down, the truly funniest thing to ever come out of these compilations is O Holy Mouthpiece.

I have been reduced to severe physical discomfort through laughter by several goon Christmas efforts, but this is right up there.

Von Bek
May 4, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'll be honest, most, if not all of the goon Christmas music incites nothing more than a 'heh' out of me, and that's only on my first listen. Don't get me wrong, I could love a track someone did without actually laughing at it, but still appreciating it.

O holy Mouthpiece gets true, genuine laughter every single time.

Some of them also need time for the true horror to unfold. I forget the exact title, but one of the best early ones consisted of little else than "Ho ho ho it's Christmas time" (maybe that's the title?) for about 9 minutes of relentless, crushing festivity. And then there's We Wish You An Adequate Festive Period. By the time you get through those you reach a kind of desperate hysteria. Someone did one last year too that the same kind of feel, something like "Christmas in Hell" which by the end turned into this grim, cacophonous synthetic chime chorus and the goon in question shrieking "Christmas in heeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeelllll" over and over again. Just glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Bek
May 4, 2006

Brinner posted:

:frogsiren:Submission:frogsiren:

A wonderful intro to the world of Vegetable matter, Christmas, and spiritual rap.

up your butt

Courtesy of ButtDude.

Holy gently caress, that's awesome.

• Locked thread