Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

HEY GAL posted:

Lakshmi though? She's the goddess of wealth, love, beauty, and all that junk. Super benevolent. Wouldn't esoteric Nazis be into the darker poo poo? Sounds like hippies to me.

I'll be shocked if it's not hippies. There's huge crossover between the sort of hoo-doo hippie spiritualists who get into third hand eastern mysticism and the sort who get into third hand nordic or celtic (generally just generic pagan European) spirituality.

The closest you're likely to get to :hitler: is it's probably just someone misinterpreting what they read about Indians being Aryans and trying to do a Viking / Hindu crossover as part of some kind of "universal cosmic truth" horseshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread