Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Just let's be nice. A cuppa tea and some scones while being nice and having a great time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

I would love a slim jim thanks.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

fanged wang posted:

it's barely even monday bitch!!!

I'm sorry friend, but I'm in Australia. it's almost 7pm here.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

the past hours been pretty hard on me man

what's happened man? vent and have a chat here

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

BeefThief posted:

if by Monday you mean cock in my rear end

dude that's every day for you. Be nice and chat.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

i took a huge poo poo after a big dinner. now im feeling sleepy and i think im about ready to hit the stack and jerk off while thinking of this thread.

Think away my friend, I'm glad you took a huge poo poo. Feels good.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Nauta posted:

everyone who hard a hard lmao

Yes my friend, hard a hard is a slang we use for a hard day. Like "Yesterday was such a hard a hard"

You must be European. How's your day been my friend? I'm happy to meet you, it's great to meet other people from different cultures.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Nauta posted:

nm just woke up

it's okay my friend, have a wonderful day and enjoy it!! I'm supporting you buddy.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

i was hard all day

My friend, if you want to go to the DR, I'll help pay for you.

I'm sorry for your pain. Stay strong. Elizabeth started crawling today, and I'd love her to meet her god-parent.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

its ok man, words cant bring me down, only the thought of our inevitable reduction to a government-controlled hivemind where the only currencies are happy thoughts and spacedrugs.

i hope you enjoy the rest of your monday pal :)

Mate, I appreciate your views but if you ever want to come and help on my farm you are welcome. A comfy bed for you and your family and we all get together to eat a hearty meal.

You are welcome friend.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Pththya-lyi posted:

I'm still tired from work, going to go to bed soon

Sir, I hope you have a great sleep and enjoy your week!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

I have flown INSIDE you :aaa:

You are welcome, I love that white t-shirt/brown jacket combo on your avatar.

You are an awesome person and I respect your views. You make a difference to this world.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Woke up an hour ago. I can hardly function. Chugged half a bottle of pepto bismal, and a whole can of redbull. Using the next 20 minutes before work starts to reevaluate my life choices.

Windows, sorry if I seem 'too edgy' but I would like to help you.

How are you doing buddy? I care about you.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

i have mondays and tuesdays off and i work nights, so that means i'm going home for my weekend when everyone else is coming back to work on monday morning

i love the dejected look in the eyes of the other drivers headed in to work when i'm driving home thinking about what kinda beer i'm about to buy

Shasta, you are a great person and have the ability to do great things. Love you and care about you.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

I'm actually doing loving horrible. Thanks for askin bud :)

Then lets change that, friend. :)

Vent on me, and we all can help you change your life for the better!

You deserve to be happy.

Let me repeat that - Windows 98 you deserve to be happy. You're a great person!

Sas fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Nov 17, 2014

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

this isn't byob wtf

i do not know what that means, sorry friend.

How are you going today?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Unless you can go back in time to stop me from making horrible life choices I don't think you can help, my friend. 3 minutes before my lovely day begins. Hope others get a good laugh at my misery.

Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays

No friend, you can always change and be happy.

You and your family are welcome to stay with me on my ranch and enjoy the country life. If not, then I'll help you buddy.

I want to help you be you and be happy. It's what friendtalk is all about.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

kill you're famil?

hey look now aab, sorry but I don't think that's called for.

How are you doing? I noticed your hockey avatar. I support the Canucks - how's your team going?

lol at your joke - that was a good one!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

my team is going well. I think lord and hockey saviour Sidney Crosberries is going to lead the penguins to another championship season. sorry your team blows rear end still

That's all good, I loved the way Mario took Sydney under his wing and helped him. Just a great example of people supporting each other! The Canucks will just have to go better next year!!

I hope the Pengiuns go well this year!! You guys are awesome!

Sas fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Nov 17, 2014

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Gunky Junket posted:

Hey, Sas, what time you got? Are you 90min behind down here?

the time friend is 9:42pm here, but glad to see any other states or counties here.

You each have a valuable and great time, and there's no 'one' that's better.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Mr. Flunchy posted:

it's cold, grey and miserable in London and I have spent the morning typing up witness testimony of graphic child abuse

also tesco have run out of my favourite sandwich

go monday

woooo

Hey look - you are helping in the legal process. That's a great thing, and I respect you friend.

Wait till you get home, the make the bestest sandwich you can. I believe in you pal.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

dads a mall cop posted:

it's monday morning and I'm ready to go to work and cry

I am in awe of your ability to go to work even facing that feeling. You are stronger then you think.

You know what? Think of us here giving you support.

I have faith in you friend.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

how are you, sas, my new pal?

I'm very well - supervising Mango picking and loving the heat and life up here in the top end of Oz.

Really missing the hockey scene though, but loving seeing NZ demolish the Aus in every sport! Although it sounds mean.

Australia deserves my support and I love this country.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

I do believe they have hockies there in Ozland and New Ozland.

oh here it is http://www.theaihl.com/leagues/front_pageAIHL.cfm?clientID=3856&leagueID=11464

Thanks!!! I guess my team is the Perth Thunder, because Darwin doesn't have a team and I'm not supporting those east coast teams.

Even though they deserve some support, good on all the teams for playing.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

Thanks

And thank you, Scandinavian Airlines, for flying me safely around the world

You are welcome, and I hope you had a great flight!!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

*furiously checks forums regs*

*browses rules*

:eyepop:
I didn't know airplanes could post on my forums

we can and please make sure your seat belt is fastened at all times friend!!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Mulefisk posted:

if you became a mod you'd be mod sas :mmmhmm:

Thank you sir, and may I say that your avatar used to worry me very much when playing Simcity!!

I enjoy this free speech that's going on. it's fun. we're all friends here.

So, it's bedtime for me, but just wanted to say - no matter what you do tomorrow, know that I support you 100%!!

Have a great night friends, and I value each and every one of you. DON"T CHANGE!!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

sounds like you do a great job and help many people.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i froze my rear end off cutting wood w a chainsaw and it snowed five inches when the weather report said it wasnt supposed to

then i drank lovely domestic lager and it might as well have been seltzer, total bullshit

need to wake up in four hours...

how's your blade looking? I love chainsawing up wood, best times of the year is when the storms rock in and then I get to chop up treea all over the farm!

I really miss the snow, the lowest it gets here is about 20 C in winter... lol the winter-less North is annoying sometimes!

Sas fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Nov 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's over!! Monday is over!!!

It is my friend - it's 5:30pm on Tuesday!!! And what a great week it's going to be!

• Locked thread