Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

Fortunately, the people found a mighty Rosenthal, called Trevor.

I'm really curious what the next best offer was on Burnett because I may have Jack Z'd myself and bid against my fears.

Also welcome back Brian Brown, you were insurance and now I have a lot of position players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

AlleyViper posted:

Okay I've never seen a guy sign that fast

That's why I wondered who else was in. Don't usually see first day signings on contested guys. His signing price was the first offer I made and I led from AM cycle yesterday.

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

Going with:

Melendez
Toombs
Burke
Manuel
Ramirez (Don't give him too much of a hard time for playing in Coors, he owned drat it)

I'd vote for High if I had a sixth vote.

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

And here are the s30 Colorado Burrellballers, with likely only minor changes early on in the season (like not carrying 2 defensive replacement shortstops)

What is this? An actual good defense? How the hell did this happen (the answer has something to do with being unwilling to trade Kelly Gran without getting a long term 2b elsewhere). Also Cliff Burnett in Coors and I didn't have to max him :toot:

Uh let's hope that the good defense is worth something.

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

Which feat is less likely, Dingo Bonds HR or Jerrod Riley no-hitter?

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

Thanks to Seth Monahan and Weldon Bush for rewarding the NL Dimmagio voters for the all-Burrellballer starting OF.

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

At least four of those seasons has been me seeing how long he'll stick around

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

Everyone knocks my hitters' accomplishments because of Coors, but both Macbeth Kennedy and Derojas kept on hitting after their trades. Granted, Hartford is a bandbox too, but still

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

Almost a great moment bringing back Jack Strickland for one last start. Could have gotten a win, but still impressive he goes six innings and only gives up three runs in Tucson.

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

My poo poo doesn't work in the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gyroball
Jul 29, 2003

Arthur breaks the NL West's incredible run of having the same team names since Season 19 (early 2012!!)

• Locked thread