Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Genocide Tendency posted:

Hey. Whats the etiquette on over shooting the spending limit?

Also how do we pass along the message that they need to be home to sign for delivery? Because UPS might make someone be home to receive this lube.

ALso might go the slightly cheaper route and get them this.

loving GIP, forcing me to edit my browsing history like once a week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Right click, open in incognito window. I can't imagine what the gently caress my spam emails from amazon would be like after clicking everything in in this thread.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
Someone better at least order from bad dragon :twisted:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

justice4trayvawn posted:

Someone better at least order from bad dragon :twisted:

What's that? It sounds familiar for some reason

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Equine Don posted:

What's that? It sounds familiar for some reason

Furry sex toy/sex painting store.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Welp.

Today GiP's secret Santa taught this guy that you can mail order whole preserved fetal pigs in the continental 48, and get them shipped anonymously to you under the name "Proud American Patriot."

My wife was really confused since it had "9/11 pig pls" hand written on the side of the box, and the (admittedly cute) fetal pig was just chilling in a bag with a loving wonder bread twisty keeping the stank in'ish.

10/10 for laughs and the story to tell, 1/10 on actual gift. I hope my Gipper likes their gift, it was hand written while high and from my heart. Even if it gets a little violent and sexual towards the beginning, middle, end, and a lot in the margins.

Lylas

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

Welp.

Today GiP's secret Santa taught this guy that you can mail order whole preserved fetal pigs in the continental 48, and get them shipped anonymously to you under the name "Proud American Patriot."

My wife was really confused since it had "9/11 pig pls" hand written on the side of the box, and the (admittedly cute) fetal pig was just chilling in a bag with a loving wonder bread twisty keeping the stank in'ish.

10/10 for laughs and the story to tell, 1/10 on actual gift. I hope my Gipper likes their gift, it was hand written while high and from my heart. Even if it gets a little violent and sexual towards the beginning, middle, end, and a lot in the margins.

Lylas

Haha I did not know this

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:laffo::laffo: Glorious.

Make sure you guys snag these before they're pulled at your local Hallmark store:
swastika wrapping paper

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

justice4trayvawn posted:

Haha I did not know this

The haphazard packaging and cursive "9/11 pig pls" on the box was the best. On the invoice it's a 9-11 inch preserved pig, fulfilled by a loving Amazon subsidiary o_O

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

The haphazard packaging and cursive "9/11 pig pls" on the box was the best. On the invoice it's a 9-11 inch preserved pig, fulfilled by a loving Amazon subsidiary o_O

http://www.amazon.com/11-Plain-Pres...y+pig+preserved

I'll be god damned

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
gonna need some pictures of that piggy shim

Like, put him in a little Santa hat or something

Hail Santa

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
oh poo poo hahahaha

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Obama Africanus posted:

Welp.

Lylas

:stare:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What in the ever living gently caress. Step forward, anonymous master of strange gifts. :stare:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Equine Don posted:

Enjoy your uranium.

Don wasn't kidding, btw

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Dead Reckoning posted:

Don wasn't kidding, btw

Enjoy your superpowers.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Dead Reckoning posted:

Don wasn't kidding, btw

spin that poo poo dawg

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

justice4trayvawn posted:

spin that poo poo dawg

:nsa:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
mods pls sanction Dead Reckoning tia

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'll send Spongebob or Dominoes pics and yeah moke that's the exact item that was shipped to me.

We done got dead pigs, racial epithets, countless gallons of Dildos, and yards of rubber dicks, and uranium all flying about.

It's like if KBR subcontracted to an off the books Xe subsidiary to do an annual holiday gift exchange for mentally unstables and their internet friends.

Love every thing about it.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Obama Africanus posted:

I'll send Spongebob or Dominoes pics and yeah moke that's the exact item that was shipped to me.

We done got dead pigs, racial epithets, countless gallons of Dildos, and yards of rubber dicks, and uranium all flying about.

It's like if KBR subcontracted to an off the books Xe subsidiary to do an annual holiday gift exchange for mentally unstables and their internet friends.

Love every thing about it.

Take a picture of it and post that poo poo

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Equine Don posted:

Take a picture of it and post that poo poo

(I know you meant lil' baby 9/11)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:stare: brb going to scrub my amazon history and entire computer.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm equal parts sad and thrilled that I didn't participate.

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...
Mailed gift out yesterday I hope my weaponized bunny rabbit makes it okay.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Package sent

A lucky goon will receive his box of bees this Saturday :ohdear:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mine's out. Delivery for part of it might get shifted to after Christmas, though :ohdear: Growing the stock might be a little difficult.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I don't know which part is worse: waiting to see what horrid poo poo I get in the mail, or waiting for my santee to post pictures. I know it was delivered :ohdear:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I sent mine out already, my giftee should be getting it the 18th is the latest I think the shipping said.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC
Got some sunscreen flasks/a bible containing an actual flask in the mail today. Definitely going to put the flask to use tomorrow snowboarding. Also, my gift arrived today, got wrapped, and ships tomorrow. Enjoy!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'm gonna try to ship my gift(s) directly to the target. gently caress wrapping.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

N4I, not trying to pester- I know pms have been wonky, but I did reply to your last msg.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Send it again.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Carteret posted:

I don't know which part is worse: waiting to see what horrid poo poo I get in the mail, or waiting for my santee to post pictures. I know it was delivered :ohdear:

I got it you loving dick lol

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I want to see you in it you beautiful bastard. :kheldragar:

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Sent.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Sent! UPS guy was asked what I was shipping and I gave the totally not-suspicious "uuuhhhh books". Unfortunately won't be shipped till next thursday :(

Sorry Santee.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Got my package! No note saying "wait til x-mas" so I dug in.

Jesus, you basically spent the spending limit in shipping alone. Some clumsy bastard dropped your package, too. It's a good thing they didn't break what was inside.

Pretty awesome gift haul! And something to keep me safe while I drink that makers.

Not the sugar-free variety, I'm a little disappointed. Maybe if I eat them all at once and chase it with the whisky I can still get my tubgirl on.

..and one lonely (unauthorized!) boot blouser. Thanks for the awesome gifts!

Oh, and don't worry, I'll have yours in the mail soon, I was just waiting to make it arrive a little closer to Christmas time.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Zapps chips best chips

Is there another Nola goon in GiP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

beanieson posted:

Zapps chips best chips

Is there another Nola goon in GiP?

I can get Zapps here about 3 hours away.

• Locked thread