Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
you drink wine but don't drink red smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

CAT BRUSH posted:

you drink wine but don't drink red smdh

I will fight you irl about wine

mags
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
alright ill name the meeting place you bring a punchable face

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
will there be wine at this event? i will come

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
maybe it's time for you to consider bulk buying rolling rock and costco bourbon like me, a real man

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Harime Nui posted:

maybe it's time for you to consider bulk buying rolling rock and costco bourbon like me, a real man

not a fan of bourbon, but I love costco. maybe I'll try it

the unabonger

i am he posted:

slap the bag

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

wine report 11-17-2014: got drunk enough for my face to get numb, but not enough to be incoherent. a successful night. commence drinking water until I fall alseep

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

did you cut hair or not you pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Awesome! posted:

did you cut hair or not you pussy

nope. 2 tired

• Locked thread