Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

I've only been able to start with 3 out of 4 characters. Looter, Cook, Barter and Runner. The Looter and Barterer seem to be the only ones changing, which sucks cause I'd much rather have those 2 and the Runner.

I've run into one other party member so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

You can build two rat traps, which should supply enough meat. I use fertilizer in them because I didn't get a garden until the end. Winter isn't too bad once you can make a hatchet. Cutting all the useless furniture in your house should make enough lumber to board up your house. Then you can send your biggest guy to just about any cleared map with a hatchet to get more lumber and fuel. The good thing about winter is you can make tons of water, so long as you have enough junk, since you don't have to use the rainwater collector that can only get 8 water per day. The downside is, it's more resource intensive, but fuel is easy to get and you can trade for junk in mass quantities.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Pro tip: if you need a particular person for multiple tasks involving his perks, have him start one activity, then move him and have someone else finish the job while he does the other task.

• Locked thread