Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Did Fringe end up having a good ending or not? I was way into the show, and really looking forward to the time jump in the last season, and then I thought the first few episodes of the season were kinda crappy and just stopped watching. The last episode I watched was either the one where they kill Peter/Olivia's daughter, or the one after that one. I think it was the one after because I remember Peter kidnapping and torturing an Observer and I remember the show being all ~*~*~OMG PETER HAS GONE TOO FAR*~*~*~

Is it worth going back and finishing, or was it crap and I'm better off just reading a synopsis?

OldSenileGuy fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Nov 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I added tags to my post to appease you babies, even though the OP says this thread is going to be full of spoilers :colbert:

• Locked thread