Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
spore killed my hope for Games. now i'm jaded by default. this hosed-up world...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Budget Dracula posted:

there was this kid in middle school (7th grade i think) who i guess had not outgrown making up just ridiculous poo poo like how he owned 300 genesis games or how he could do a standing backflip (dude was like 200 lbs). he told me that in road rash 2 you if the police officer came to bust you he had a shotgun you could snatch off of him and use against other riders.

that kid's name....... was GAbe Newell.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

zen death robot posted:

i think gabe is too old to have been in middle school when road rash 2 was out

his lies go deep.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
ODST is great because the general atmosphere of the game doesn't make me feel like i'm a power ranger

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

01011001 posted:

really should just list off every molyneux game itt

lie i believed: that that mobile cube game would only be sort of stupid

it was actually IMMENSELY stupid

• Locked thread