Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

NNID: ninthlayer

Looking forward to getting my Yoshi on! Also here's hoping Yoshi is actually good this time around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Bluff Buster posted:

Uhh ... is " widely considered one of the best characters in the game" good enough for you?

Yeah, I think I could live with that. :)

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

So according to this Nintendo controller scheme article, I can use a 3DS as a controller for Smash U if I have a copy of Smash 3DS...?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm trying to scrounge together whatever controllers I can find for a system I just bought.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Eonwe posted:

so I was going to buy this, but it sounds like every place is sold out of GCN adapters

:smith:

I bought it and I have friends who literally refuse to play until we get the adapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I don't remember if you could do it in Brawl but this time around the C-stick lets you charge up smashes too.

• Locked thread