Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

Did you mean to make that post, or were you just pushing keys at random?
NNID: TheManticore. I enjoy all modes of play in the fighting action game series SuperSmash Bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

Calico Heart posted:

Okay so something I've thought about a little; who do you think are the bigest assholes in smash bros? what i mean by this is that every time I'm online and see someone playing as black Sheik, black ZSS or Emo Link I kinda have to roll my eyes. These guys typically always play with the one combo they know and try to force you into it and I can't help but think they consider themselves awesome smash players. I dunno, to me there's just something extra douchey about playing as the most superserious characters in superserious costumes.

Though really if you play as Dark Toon Link you're the biggest rear end in a top hat because you're missing the real magic of playing as Toon Link.

Conversely on the rare occasion I see a Jigglypuff player I know I'm about to get my rear end kicked

Every Sonic player is a jerk.

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

sharrrk posted:

lmfao one more thing i forgot. all stock tournaments are locked to 2 stock 3 minutes. look forward to seeing the timer run out

But can you still upload a 3 minute match to YouTube if (when) it goes to sudden death? :v:

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

TechnoSyndrome posted:

Tournament matches don't go into sudden death, "the more active player" takes the win. Whatever that means.

That is the most Sakurai thing

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

TheKingofSprings posted:

Is there any way to enter this information in from the gamepad

It should let you use the gamepad as the input device if you use it to navigate the menu.

The T posted:

I was gonna join this but some idiot set it to Omega stages and no items, so I made a fixed one:

True Goonsmash
Password: stairs

I turned off the stages that suck. Feel free to bitch about my terrible stage choices.

Entered this.

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

The T posted:

Anyone up for some Smashing?

I'll smash a bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

The T posted:

You are too good at this game, you might want to consider getting worse.

I see I need more points to win. Not sure what I win but I must be getting close by now?

• Locked thread