Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Calico Heart posted:

The Toad trophy reads "Why are they called Toads? Some are green, but they're not frog-like or anything. Captain Toad can't even jump! oh, wait... ohhhhhh, now it makes sense".

The "Pipes" trophy ends by going "Down the pipe! You sleep in pipes, dream of pipes. Pipes pipes pipes pipes pipes pipes!"

"Thwomp" is "Have you wondered what it would be like to have your own thwomp? If someone tried to break into your house, it would just go "THWOMP" on their head! Yep, a thwomp would make a great home-security system. Nowhere sells them though. Sad times"

Seriously read some of them, it really made me consider what the job must have been like.

Writer: Alright, so I just need to write descriptions for these trophies, right?

Nintendo: Right.

Writer: Sooooo... You have any particular preference for how these descriptions should be like?

Nintendo: Apeshit crazy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Oxxidation posted:

Smash Run was also bad.

Smash Run is good!

Then again, I win 95% of my Smash Run matches anyway.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

THE loving MOON posted:

Why is Smash Tour thrown up on the very first menu page, it's almost like he wants people to play it

Because it's Wii U's Smash Run counterpart.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

THE loving MOON posted:

I know. I was joking cuz it's bad.

I mean really, how do you take a concept like 'Mario Party, but with SMASH:eyepop:' and make it boring? I kind of think it was shoehorned in late because of development time, it's just so uninspired.

Everything else is magic though, it's no big deal

edit: notice how they made a big deal about smash run, which was a fun diversion, but only mentioned smash tour in the 50 facts thing and 1 maybe 2 daily posts

Well, Smash Run and Smash Tour, despite being counterparts, are rather different from each other. One is kind of a Metroid7Castlevania search for power ups to get and enemies to defeat which all comes to a head in a final battle against similiarly powered opponents. Smash Tour by contrast is more of a boardgame with Smash elements and ability to power yourself up.

RyokoTK posted:

I have to say, I like almost all of the new stages quite a bit. Clearly all the lovely obnoxious ones got shuffled over to the 3DS. Mushroom Kingdom U, Orbital Gate Assault, Pilotwings, Wuhu Island, Wrecking Crew, Town and City, Gamer, and Windy Hill Zone are all great stuff.

I'm actually rather partial to the 3DS stages. 3D Land, Rainbow Road, Paper Mario, Gerudo Valley, Magicant, Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest, Tortimer Island, Pictochat 2, Find Mii, and Pac-Maze... :swoon:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

RyokoTK posted:

My problem with most 3DS stages is that the stage hazards are so overdone that they dominate the gameplay, or they just transform so often that you're spending more time navigating the stage than fighting.

I find it weird that the Wii U stages are almost more dialed down in that way. Like, Mario Circuit 8 and Rainbow Road 7 are pretty much the same stage idea, but the former is so much better executed, and I think it's just because the racers don't completely control the combat at every stop.

I haven't found any of them to be that bad, with the exception of the Yellow Devil and the Flying Man (but I love the concept of a stage-exclusive assist fighter so he gets a pass).

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

RyokoTK posted:

I do kinda miss the classic Classic mode, where it's a mix of one-on-ones, crazy themed battles and special stages. That's classic single-player Smash to me. This one is fine, too, but I wouldn't call it Classic. It feels like a silly chaotic mess for six stages and then a stressful boss fight.

This, by the way, is why I think the 3DS Classic Mode is better. It seems the special themed battles were shunted into Master and Crazy Orders for the Wii U version (not that these modes are aren't great modes by the way), while the 3DS version keeps them for it's own Classic Mode.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Overbite posted:

I don't like the event mode. They range from boring to frustrating and I usually have to go in and lose multiple times before I finish it because I never play as the characters it wants me to play as.

That's kind of like it's always been: Special battles where you get an objective and/or limitations posed on your character and go to town.

The best thing about them are when they get creative with the objectives! Or if the event is an All-Star Battle since those pit you up against a small group of the playable fighters themed after a specific thing.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Yeah basically

The 3DS game to me is 100% 1v1, items off, Final Destination and I still enjoy it a lot, so having actual levels to play on and other cool stuff to do is a nice bonus.

I haven't touched smash tour yet, there's not that many challenges for it right? Is it the streetsmash of Wii U in terms of challenges you will not want to get

StreetSmash owns because you can do every "hard" challenge in StreetSmash by going into Training Mode and set things up as you please, and StreetSmash itself is fairly easy to get the hang of.

Smash Tour is a pretty lovely replacement for Smash Run.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

you haven't played much smash4 have you

It's evident that you haven't. Marth actually saw a general increase on the reach of his sword from Brawl to Smash 4.

Also, I finally beat all the events AND got all the rewards: I shall rejoice over the fact that I will never have to play that Kirby Event where he must heal himself all the way from 140% to 0% ever again!

For all the Events where I got a choice of character, I used Luigi (but did use customs).

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

http://www.twitch.tv/n_squared/c/5595979

Goddamn, I gotta work on my button mashing for that down B... Luigi has some really good potential in this game.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

CatsPajamas posted:

Like Wild Knight said, the 3DS has the same roster as the WiiU, so it should be great for practicing. However, some of the stages are different so you can encounter ones in the Wii U version you haven't seen in the 3DS. The circlepad for the 3DS is different too and you can use the 3DS as a controller for the Wii U version if you prefer - but I didn't feel like the controls were different enough to make a difference.

Also if you and your friends play with customization, you can customize a character on the 3DS and import it when you play on the Wii U.

You can also choose the palette swap/alternate costume you want on the 3DS version which owns. Green and White Mage Robin all day every day. :allears:

Also, Luigi vs. Marth! Luigi wins, and not by a low margin either.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Yes, I know, Smash Wii U came out and there's technically no need to post this, but this Sakurai Miiverse post kicks rear end!

And makes me want that trophy even more!

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Wacky commercial time!

All those character trying to get back at the end... :allears:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Cicadas! posted:

This game has, bar none, the shittiest Classic mode in the series.
Master Coretress is the shittiest boss fight and biggest slog in any smash.
8 player matches don't belong in a mode where the computers only ever go after you.

Well that's my salty diatribe thanks for listening.

Wii U Classic Mode is not as good as 3DS Classic Mode since just about every fight except the last two are based on either free-for-all or team battles. I'm also more in favor of 3DS's less bullshit challenges, Smash Run, and personalized experience in comparison to Wii U's Events and Crazy Orders.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

jivjov posted:

I get where you're coming from on most of this...but what "personalized experience" does the Wii U version lack that the 3DS version has?

DoctorWhat pretty much got most of that down. Having Smash for 3DS remember the color/alt I gave it and not having to set up so that the "controller" remembers my control configurations are rather nice perks that comes with the fact that the 3DS is likely only used by one in comparison to the console version.

jivjov posted:

Yeah, because the Wii U is a home console with multiple potential players, whereas generally speaking only one person is going to be using a 3DS. I'd be annoyed if every time I booted Smash on Wii U I'd have to go in and clear out my housemate's selections and the like.

Basically this part.

Also, it helps keep records such as Home-Run Contest records as my own records whereas the Wii U records will likely be overwritten by other persons better at them than I.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

So I'm seeing some misconceptions regarding Marth and Lucina, so I decided to put the all the real differences between them here:

ALL MARTH/LUCINA DIFFERENCES:

Marth has the tipper. Lucina does not, but does more damage and more knockback than untipped Marth. In general, Lucina does 12.5% more damage and knockback than untipped Marth while tipped Marth will do about 25% more damage and knockback than Lucina. This is not a universal rule however. Marth's tippers can also have different knockback angles (typically sending opponents where Marth wants them to go) and so forth.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE:
* Both Shield Breaker Customs, both Dolphin Slash customs, and Counter as well as it's customs all have no tipper and do the same damage (or no damage) for both.
* Lucina still has to time her down air to meteor smash opponents like Marth has to because the meteor part of that move is independent of the tipper mechanic (though Marth's meteor smash is more powerful and is technically considered a tipper, even if it doesn't act like one: Marth's normal tipper on his down air is not a meteor smash and goes by the normal rules for his tipper mechanics).
* Both Marth and Lucina has a tipper effect on the down smash where opponents are sent horizontally instead of vertically.

Lucina is slightly shorter. It means she's slightly harder to hit, but her range (vertical in particular) is also slightly worse than Marth which means that she has a slightly higher chance to whiff some combos. It also makes hitting enemies on small platforms on Battlefield (and some other stages) more of a chore for Lucina while Marth will have an easier time. This won't really matter most of the time but is something to keep in mind anyways.

Different Shieldbreaker and Counter animations, but attack speed is otherwise the same.

Marth has a different hitstun modifier from most characters: He has less delay if he hits with an untipped attack and more delay if he hits with a tipped attack, but also more shield knockback. Lucina has the same modifier as the others. As for how this affects Marth and Lucina:
* Hitstun basically gives you a delay that depends on the move's power after you hit the opponent, regardless of whether the opponent shields or not. Opponents hit by attacks also suffer from a special kind of stun that determines the delay before they're knocked back. A shielding opponent suffer a special kind of hitstun which delays their ability to do things like grabbing, rolling, sidestepping, jumping out of shield, etc, and they typically slide backwards a fair bit as well, dependent on their traction and the power of the opponent's attack (which I will call shield knockback henceforth).
* Marth's untipped attacks means he can do things faster. the 2-3 frames that he is not delayed as much as others could mean the difference between getting away or eating an attack.
* Marth's tipped attacks, despite the increased hitstun, also have more shield knockback, which generally amounts to the same thing as his untipped attacks' lower hitstun.
* Lucina can't finish her attacks as fast as Marth does if untipped, nor does she have the shield knockback of Marth's tipped attacks. This means she can't play as aggressively as Marth can, and certain bread-and-butter strategies for both are more unsafe with Lucina than with Marth.

Different taunts and victory poses/lines.

The rest (attack speed, walking speed, jump height, weight, etc.) are EXACTLY the same for both characters. There's no other differences.

If it sounds like the differences make Lucina a worse Marth in just about every way... you'd be right. The consistent damage, her defining trait, is not good enough compensation for losing the other advantages that Marth has above her.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Useful or not so useful trivia: If Lucina stands towards one of the edges on Omega Battlefield (but not completely near the edge), Marth at 150% can kill her of that side with an uncharged, tipped f-smash while she has 36% of damage.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Smash players are the dumbest with terminology compared to other fighting games, like doing basic things and making complicated names for them, don't feel bad. Everyone wants to be the first to discover something new then name it after themselves.

Tipping in regards to Marth is just hitting with the tip, yeah. Short hops are just very quick jumps, some characters have much better air moves than ground moves so it's better for them to approach in short hops than on the ground.

Usually chasing off the stage is possible if you're really confident about being able to recover back on, and you know your ranges well. You get used to it, you can do things like fast fall to get a surprise hit in, jump to cancel your fast fall, then recover back to the stage. Sometimes you mess up and die but that's how you learn

Bah, none of those terminologies are as bad as what they name certain neutral aerials.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Smashing on some specials can also have properties, depending on the special: Samus for example fires a straight, powerful missile if you smash her side special, while smashing Luigi's Green Missile allows you to start the missile at a slight charge which cuts down on the time used to charge it up to max power and range and lets you fly further with it faster..

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

It's the best home-run contest finisher.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

Sakurai said something like 'we could change him, but then fans of his current moves would be unhappy, so I left him as-is'.

I mean clearly it's just a design choice by now, even if it's a weird one to stick with. It was originally just a last second thing("hey we could put Ganondorf on Falcon's rig, they're both the same proportions!" Or whatever) but I guess he feels stuck with it.

See also: Dr. Mario's inclusion in this game. He was upgraded from being a simple alt because Sakurai felt that Dr. Mario would not be the same as Mario in the eyes of older Melee fans, and they had time to make some clone characters.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

I like the 3DS-exclusive stages more than I like the Wii U exclusive ones.

Overall, when I looked at the content both versions had, what was the same and what was exclusive, I can't say the Wii U version is better than the 3DS version either.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Amgard posted:

I picked this game up over the weekend. Having a blast online and off. Just a question though:

Was Marth heavily shafted in this iteration? And was Ike change? Neither feels particularly the same compared to Brawl, and Marth feels "floatier" than he did in Melee.

Nintendo ID is Resro if people wanna smash.

Regarding Marth:

A lot of his attacks have increased endlag now. Some of his attacks also come out slightly slower than in the past, but a look through frame data show that the frames where he actually hits opponents are around the same frames as in Brawl. The biggest loser in this regard is his fair which is a little slower overall compared to Brawl.

His range should be about the same as it was in Brawl. However, his sword reach is generally longer compared to his Brawl incarnation, including on the otherwise nerfed fair.

Power-wise, his tipper hits gives him lots of kill power compared to most characters of his weight class. (KOing opponents at 50% from tipper F-Smash? :swoon:)

Also, I believe tipper hitboxes now take priority over his normal hitboxes if both hit the opponent at the same time. That's pretty good for Marth.

However, Smash 4 now includes a great deal of fighters who can fight from around the same range or further than Marth which both give him more competition and also worse overall matchups than he had in Brawl.

Overall, he's still a solid character.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Is there a list anywhere of which custom moves to give a poo poo about? I just got Lucario's Snagging Sphere and I think I'll just stick with going for the ones that matter.

Tournament-wise, the Smash community have decided upon these sets or each character as of now. 6 unique sets where 2 or 3 are the primary ones and the rest are supplemental ones to round out certain weaknesses. As for why there's only 6 sets right now, the 7th and 8th slots are for 2222 and 3333 sets to help people familiarize themselves with how custom moves work (1111 can always be selected) with the exception of Palutena, and slot 9-10 are for people carrying custom movesets not listed.

That said, it's pretty beta though so how long it'll hold up will be interesting. Most people there agree that Ganondorf has some kick-rear end custom specials while Jigglypuff... is mostly better off with her default stuff.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

A character being "terrible" in Smash 4 is at least more because they're "not that good" instead of actually being terrible though.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Dieting Hippo posted:

dr. mario owns and that list is for terrible people

On the other hand, Luigi is fairly high and that is awesome!

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Calico Heart posted:

Maybe something that isn't really spoken about a lot but the animation in this game is totally fantastic. Consider the fact that when a player pushes "a", they want their character to attack instantly, but also that the character can't just instantly go from stationary to attacking. They have maybe four or five frames of animation to speare before the input would seem "too laggy", and yet all of the characters movements and animations look really good and move well.

Also Duck Hunt Duo in general has really charming animations and expressions

Agreed on Duck Hunt Duo's animations. It makes it my favorite newcomer after Robin. (Not to mention that having the hunter, the dog, and the duck all join forces together to beat you up is a pretty cool concept.)

Also, doing the true final Co-Op Event is a joy that few things can match. Me and a partner beating the entire playable cast in one heck of an All-Star battle, all to the ridiculously good Menu theme. :allears: Also, in comparison to the Brawl one, the cast is grouped into four groups (clone characters, 3DS unlockables, third party mascots, and finally the 3DS starters), with the characters in those groups being grouped into smaller groups in order of veteran cred (newcomers first, then Brawl, Melee, and finally the 64 veterans).

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Coolest characters accoring to yours truly:

Luigi
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Ness
Bowser
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf
Mr. Game & Watch
Wario
Snake
King Dedede
R.O.B.
Wolf
Mii Fighter (all of them)
Pac-Man
Robin (Male)
Shulk
Bowser Jr.
Duck Hunt

Everyone else are posers. :colbert:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Wild Knight posted:

what the gently caress, dude

I'm simply not a fan of Female Robin. That's all there is to it.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Reiley posted:

Unbelievable.

Believe it.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

So apparently Lucina's matchup against Marth's pretty abysmal, somewhere around 35:65 in Marth's favour

Which is kind of expected, they both play the same type of spacing game except he gets the extra reward for it, but then I read this

and suddenly I'm :psyduck: as all hell

I'd imagine that matchup evens out considerably with custom moves on and/or items, but yeah; Lucina has a horrible time against Marth on a competitive level.

(Doesn't help her case that Marth generally does 25% more damage and knockback than her if he hits with the tip and therefore kills earlier, while she generally only has a 12.5% advantage in damage and knockback over him when he whiffs the tippers.)

(And also that Marth's attacks are slightly less punishable than Lucina's in general.)

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Your Computer posted:

I admit I haven't played much Robin, but isn't the sword really powerful? Combined with how you can lock people in with Arcfire and Thunder...2? that sounds like a lot of potential.

Generally, he gets most of his kills from the Levin Sword, and Thoron at times, with the spells functioning as damage rackers and setting people up. But let's all agree that without the Levin Sword, his swordplay would be garbage.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

ChaosArgate posted:

I wouldn't say garbage, but mediocre at best. The bronze sword can be handy for gimping people's recovery but it's a little tricky to do that.

Works for me.

That said, I think some design choices in regards to Robin makes his swordplay aesthetically the worst out of all the sword users... and makes him look rather bad with a sword compared to when he casts spells (or when he strategizes).

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

ChaosArgate posted:

Clearly Sakurai played Robin as a mage.

Seriously though, stuff like Robin's dash attack look really amateurish when juxtaposed against like Marth's or Ike's swordplay. It just really emphasizes that Robin's bread and butter are her spells and the swordplay shouldn't be relied on too much.

Or just look at his smash and aerial attacks without the Levin Sword. If it wasn't for the fact that Levin Sword is practically a magic sword infused with thunder magic, his range with those attacks would be really bad.

Also, I think a mage is pretty much how everyone played him. And, well, I'm pretty happy that Sakurai made it clear that he's more of a mage since I'm sick of males from JRPGs being focused on swords. (Also, he clearly has Magic as his asset and Speed as his flaw.)

(Also very glad that Robin's main gender is male, since JRPGs tend to give females all the magic power.)

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

ChaosArgate posted:

I was talking more about Robin's general form, but yeah Bronze Sword is pretty crappy compared to Falchion and Ragnell. And speak for yourself, my first Robin was a swordsman. :colbert:

That too, but since Robin has the Levin Sword which slings out thunder magic when he attacks, his range (and power) gets rather good with it and it somewhat makes up for (and disguises) his poor sword skills. You could say that Robin gets worse every time he must recharge one of his magic aspects (his tomes and his Levin Sword).

(And also, the choice in the Levin Sword further highlights the fact that Smash!Robin is a rather poor swordsman compared to his magic skills.)

Your Computer posted:

Still feel like they should have included Isaac from Golden Sun with his kickass Psynergy for a proper interesting JRPG protagonist :colbert: (Or Jenna, Garet, Sheba, Ivan or any of the others....)

e: Kraden for Smash Bros 2020

I'm rather happy with them picking Robin though. Finally someone other than Pikachu who primarily uses electricity in his moveset. (And dark magic through Nosferatu.)

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

PantsBandit posted:

Playing a girl MC in a game like fire emblem means you have to romance dudes and that is not ok with me as a heterosexual male uncomfortable with confronting the deeper aspects of my sexuality. The only game where this is ok is Mass Effect because Garrus is a baller.

Never had that problem. I play both male and female Robin in Awakening.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Trasson posted:

Mario, Peach, and Bowser are all proper interesting JRPG protagonists, thank you very much.

Agreeing with the bolded one at least. Now add Luigi and I'm happy.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

They made those tippers way powerful and incredibly satisfying to land which automatically makes this Marth the best incarnation. :colbert:

TheKingofSprings posted:

Yeah tippers sure are nice aren't they :negative:

I am so sorry. :smith:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Mario/Luigi/Dr. Mario Smash 4 differences (that no one will read):

They all have different physics from each other like how Luigi jumps the highest, Mario runs the fastest, and so forth.

Mario and Dr. Mario can wall-jump. Luigi can crawl.

Luigi has a different jab combo, up tilt, down tilt, forward smash, down smash, dash attack, forward air, down air, down throw, side special and down special from Mario, and his neutral and up specials are variants of Mario's and functions differently than his (Luigi's fireballs travel straight and are more spamable while Super Jump Punch is an all-or-nothing sweet-spot attack). His default jump animation is different, as is his Final Smash. His custom moves are all different from Mario's, though one of the neutral B customs make his fireballs have physics similiar to Mario's (it is still a variant though). Neutral air also knocks people upwards compared to Mario's version.

Dr. Mario has a different down air and down special from Mario. His other specials are variants of Mario's and have differences in function (Megavitamins are bouncier than Mario's fireballs and pack better hitstun, Super Sheet does not stall in the air like Mario's Super Cape does, Super Jump Punch is single-hit and more powerful at the start of the move at the cost of some recovery height). His Final Smash is visually different from Mario's (and make different sounds as well), but is otherwise the same. His forward smash, neutral air and forward air are also different in function compared to Mario's, and can be considered variants: Forward smash does more damage and knockback if you hit with Dr. Mario's palm rather than the lightning ball, neutral air actually becomes stronger the longer it's out and forward air is not a meteor smash. His attacks are also generally stronger than Mario's. His neutral, side, and up special customs are the same as Mario's, but use Dr. Mario's properties where applicable. The rest of Dr. Mario's moves are the same as Mario but are also generally more powerful.

Luigi shares two more moves with Dr. Mario than he does with Mario in their down air and down special, but they have enough differences in function to be considered unique to themselves: Luigi's down air is a single-hit attack and a potential meteor while Dr. Mario's is a multi-hit attack. Luigi Cyclone has more mobility and does more damage and it's rise effect is also more easily affected by whether Luigi is jumping or falling and is harder to rise properly with, whereas Dr. Tornado does not deal as much damage and doesn't really move as well on the ground but does rise more easily and more independent of Dr. Mario's jumping/falling. Dr. Tornado also launches opponents more sideways as opposed to Luigi Cyclone which mostly launches opponents more upwards. All these changes (the poor mobility and stronger rising capabilities in particular) make Dr. Tornado more like the old Mario Tornado from the first two games. Dr. Mario's down special customs are the same as Luigi's, but use Dr. Mario's properties where applicable. Dr. Mario's default Super Jump Punch is also closer to Luigi's in function than it is to Mario's and can be considered a hybrid of the two. Other differences between them in moveset and ability are generally the same as the rest of Luigi's differences from Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

This is the best thing I've seen come out of Smash for a while. Simply beautiful. :golfclap:

• Locked thread