Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
NNID: aegisaglow

Rounding up some friends for 8-player smash this weekend, it's gonna be ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

zolthorg posted:

Yes! As well as any custom moves you unlocked.
"LMAO" - Nintendo

Well that sucks. Does your equipment transfer over at least?

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Menuchat: anyone know where the option to turn off certain stages from being randomly selected is? Or failing that, some way to just wipe 75m off the face of the earth would be good too.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Reiley posted:

Apparently the characters you get are completely randomized, including their special moves? I got a Villager and tried to missile someone but the missile curved up into the air and I'm like, oh, it's extra jumbled.

Yeah, turn off customization to get rid of that effect.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

If anyone else was wondering about random stage selection, it shows up under "More Rules" after you unlock all stages.

Rocketlex posted:

Do you have to kill the buddies too or do you win if Crazy Hand goes down?

You have to kill the buddies too, but they go down pretty easily.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

LawfulWaffle posted:

I'm having a lot of trouble with Crazy Orders, though. I'm trying to knock it out with the Villager, but I either don't have enough HP to kill Crazy hand and his helper(s), or I take on ticket too many and bite the dust. Any advice?

Don't forget to turn on customization. Extra defense goes a long way.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Beat Master Core at 9.0 without losing a life--every form went down super fast thanks to having a Ness with +114 attack and PK Bonfire. Now if I can just do the same thing after being attentive enough in the fights before that not to lose a stock.

Amppelix posted:

Is anyone good with Wii Fit Trainer? I tried her out for a bit and it seems like she just sucks. Bad damage, bad range, super weird hitboxes. Oh, and side B is useless at any distance less than half of FD. I guess it's supposed to be balanced by her having a self buff? But it lasts a whole ten seconds.

Yeah, I prefer the alternate side b that's more of a spike. Like Mega Man's Danger Wrap, it's good for hitting opponents from odd angles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

matrix ripoff posted:

You can't use custom controls in Event Mode. Wonderful.

Hit Y on the screen where you select the event's difficulty.

• Locked thread