Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Can I play online (with a friend) and 2 people on my console?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Welp. Nnid: Asnorban

I'll be playing this, or mario kart.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Amazon changed my release day delivery of the Gamecube controller adapter from today to December 19. There must be some pretty large supply problems on that.

I've only played a few rounds but the Pro controller was fine for me once I put shield / grab on zR / R and grab / shield on zL / L. I was planning on having a smash get together this weekend / next weekend, however, so not having that Gamecube adapter bones me.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Given how much poo poo people gave Amiibos and their function in this and the other announced games I'm surprised at how many people in here seem to be buying.

That said, I'd totally have gone out to get one if I had a car today. The impulse may not last beyond a day or two though.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

I've had mostly good experience with online, and understand that this is probably the best way to handle laggy connections. That said, they really need to patch it to understand that this 2 minute match is on pace to take 10+ minutes and let people drop out without punishment. That's what pisses me off the most about it.

• Locked thread