Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

character facial responses to the bad OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Reiley posted:

I don't know if I just need to adjust to it or not but the Wii U pro controller is actually not very comfortable to play on and I kind of prefer the 3DS controls, but the only place I can see to use a 3DS as a controller is Smash mode. Otherwise its Really Cool to see a game you've been playing all week suddenly in HD, very good game but D- on the controller bit, plus the default controls are wacky you need to remember to pick your control profile every single time.

its poo poo for diaper babies, i can't believe how horrible and unrefined it feels. i found it to be a fine controller for mario kart, but in smash it feels awkward and disgusting. the face buttons don't seem to be in any sort of meaningful arrangement, and the right stick is entirely unusable, the extra shoulder buttons feel wonky, and the default assignment of shield and grab is truly mysterious. i can't wait to be free of this awful curse, but who knows how long it will take to find a GC controller adapter.

The worst blow is that the 3DS, which should be all means be the worst of all control options, would actually be preferable, but it can't be used online. Woe is me, forevermore i shall suffer with the weight of this lacking consummation with my beloved smash 4.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

The art style is un-look-at-able, like sexy slutty babies with big cartoon bazongas

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

someone fight me, my nnid is y-h-w-h and i am in the #goonsmash irc channel also

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i think its possible he will have custom moves on his "official" release along with any changes to glaring issues he might have such as ruining multi-man smash global rankings or whatever

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

If you are strong please add me y-h-w-h is my nnid. Thanks.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

zelda is a goddess incarnate channeling ancient regal magicks from her psuedo-deific bloodline. she is a rainbow warrior representing all creeds, colors and possible paths. she embodies both genders and the genderless, time and timelessness, she is a shroedinger's sage. her ability to manipulate spacetime is all the more impressive when you consider how much she must constantly be restraining her unlimited prowess to allow for a fair battleground for all contenders. I smirk heartily imagining little whelps such as yourself adhering to flawed, human-made tier lists in a feeble attempt to gain an understanding of a world beyond your comprehension.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

fight me bo10 you bring your best warrior and i shall represent zelda

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

unless you do not have the holy spark of conviction that I do, from my beautiful liege, and instead are just another faceless coward in an innumerable mass

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i think villager taunts are a lot stronger than most bc they are like, for no discernable reason, about three times longer than anyone elses.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

fangio accepted my challenge for zelda's honor and I was victorious 10/10 games. Kind goon smashlord Tonetta has offered to upload a few choice matches for us in the near future for anyone else that would impugn my lady's name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

im always in a state of battle-preparedness, literally... if you were to sneak up behind me (impossible first off, but we'll save that for another time) and you like gently blew on the hairs on my neck or arms, i would cut you in twain before you took a second breath, i might not be the first across the finish line but i tell you i'm the one with the most body fluids splattered across my body when i cross over

• Locked thread