Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Christmas is on November 21st this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I only see Rosalina, where is... oh

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
https://www.google.com/#q=club+nintendo

the first result has a giant "sign up here" area in the top right

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

DrPaper posted:

Is there a way I can have the main play appear on the tablet screen when doing Smash mode? It shows up when doing singleplayer content, but as soon as I go to fight an AI all I get is the percentages and portraits.

touch the screen

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

-CHA posted:

This right here is the main reason I stopped going to Gamestop. Seems like the only way to actually buy anything new in that store is to pre-order, didn't pre-order? Then you are getting an opened copy at new price.

Anyway, I picked this up this morning with Yoshi, Villager (the best Amiibo), and Wii Fit Trainer.
NNID is CHA_BigBear.

Just need to unlock Duck Hunt Dog again, then I won't need to use any other character.

1 kill in cruel melee is all you need, friend.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Waluigi isn't nearly as good of a kisser.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Lmao if you think nintendo cares about earthbound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I just fed a banana to my link action figure and it leveled up.

goty??

what a great thing to steal from phantasy star online

• Locked thread