Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH

two_beer_bishes posted:

Thanks for pointing me in that direction, I'll take a look. We aren't planning on long trips or overnight stuff. Our typical day is cruise around for a while, jump out and swim around, cruise around, rinse/repeat until we've had enough and put it back on the trailer.

If either of you are aviation qualified, day sailing under power shares a ton of history. Should knot be a problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Stay out of Gibraltar, dorks https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1661796922624016384?s=46&t=xNHIXOfh2DxyCf845VtkaQ

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Hadlock posted:

Screaming deal for anyone on the west coast. Olson 30 for sale $4900 near Portland but even with transportation costs is basically free

https://www.olson30.org/show-ad/?id=21407Listing&fbclid=IwAR1cOtZ7NIRIe7OnoQno4FyquhEFPkpQHI9diUAKfTajZNxqk_dlXJozPmc

Somebody is getting divorced, I see. Possibly two somebodies, depending on the buyer.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Cat Hatter posted:

I feel like there's quite a story that has led you to this point, but I'll settle for pics of the boat.

you know we're gonna get both.

Also the V-berth is basically a queen sized bed