Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InAndOutBrennan
Dec 11, 2008

CmdrSmirnoff posted:

On a scale of 1 to Oceangate how bad an idea is it to get a well-kept 1960s wooden sailboat for typical great lakes sailing season usage? I don't have any experience maintaining wooden boats but can find time to do my own upkeep and can buy some books to figure things out gradually. Recent survey is positive. I've seen a bunch of plastic boats lately but none have pulled at my heartstrings like this one.

Post history tldr is that this would be my first owned boat but I have sailing experience.

How attached are you to your marriage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU