Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
princecoo
Sep 3, 2009
My most memorable dream:

I was in a department store, which backed onto a massive luxury hotel. Both were abandoned. It was night, and I was being hunted by 2 men with guns. I also had a gun. They wanted me dead, I don't know why.

After creeping around the abandoned department store, trying to avoid them, I tried to make a break for it but they saw me and shot me, twice in the torso. As I went down, I managed to shoot one in the chest and the other in the stomach, and we all dropped to the floor. As I lay writhing on the ground, I saw the stomach shot guy look over at me, so I shot him in the head. The other guy was dead already.

Then Burt Reynolds arrived and dragged me to the abandoned luxury hotel, in a room and patched me up.

Suddenly its several weeks later. I, and three other guys, have just arrived at a big shopping center/mall. Parked on the roof, we're going in with duffel bags full of weapons and equipment, because we're going to steal... something... from the security room at this mall. This is what we do, but I've never worked with these guys before. I've worked these types of jobs with Burt Reynolds, and he put me in touch with these guys, so they must be okay.

We go in, access the security room and lock it down, no problem. One of the guys goes into the far corner and starts messing about with an electrical box, and a wall opens up to a shallow little display area with more security monitors, a small armoury and a specially made case for the... thing... we have come to steal. It glows blue, and emits sparks. I don't know what it is.

To unlock the case, we need 2 unique keycards, swiped at the same time. Luckily, we "know a guy" who has supplied copies. The guys swipe.

The alarms go off. The other guys swear, and claim the guy we got the cards from has hosed us. I'm not so sure, security seems unusually high for a mall, and none of this makes sense. It's obviously something very secret, and very valuable.

Security guards start running down the hallway towards the office. I pull my shotgun out of my bag, loaded with beanbag rounds. I don't want to kill these guys, they're just mall cops, and this was supposed to be an in-out nobody gets hurt job anyway. The other guys pull out assault rifles and machineguns. I'm incredulous, what the gently caress are you guys doing? We can get out of here if we're smart, but we don't need to go lethal!

More guards come, armed with assault rifles themselves. We hold off the swarms in the office, but there are more and more arriving every second, and I'm running out of beanbags. I finally give up and grab an assault rifle and start firing. Now there is no escape, that hallway is the only way out and it's full of security. Everything is getting more and more intense, and I'm screaming and firing and one of the other guys I'm with goes down and someone tosses a grenade and one guy is still trying to unlock the case and everything is going to hell and...

I wake up.

To give you an idea of just how many cops/security there were at the end, it was like those Payday games. Just hundreds of cops, all firing at us in one hallway. It was ridiculous. I had this dream about 7 years ago now. I know it was 7 years ago because I had it just before I started dating my wife, and when I told her about it she very helpfully informed me that the two locations I got shot in the first part of the dream would have absolutely killed me; and if not, sure as poo poo wouldn't have been patched up by Burt Reynolds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

princecoo
Sep 3, 2009
I remember a fever dream I had when I was about 7 or so. I was falling down a void full of spiralling fractals and transformers (like from the cartoon).

That was it. Scared the poo poo out of me.

• Locked thread