Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

the joys of betas

i hit a glitch today and ran around for 15 minutes with a unicorn on my head.

silly Sparkles you don't belong up there

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

new biome and wings are here boys and girls

new biome is in the clouds. here i am flying to a cloud dungeon

i set up a portal to the sky world in the clubhouse and if you're a mastery level 20 you already have wings. come try it out!

Jinh

how do you get mastery levels? i unlocked a bunch of skins and get mastery points but is it like an exp bar that fills with mastery points or what?

I've just been slamming levels to get to 10 faster and not paying attention to anything else really. i wanna wear that baller rainbow ring!

thanks so much cda <3

FluffieDuckie

UglyDucklett posted:

how do you get mastery levels? i unlocked a bunch of skins and get mastery points but is it like an exp bar that fills with mastery points or what?

I've just been slamming levels to get to 10 faster and not paying attention to anything else really. i wanna wear that baller rainbow ring!

you get mastery for leveling up characters, mastering professions, and acquiring mounts, pets, mag riders, costumes, and skins. so as you're leveling your character you're working on your mastery too. if you press c you can see your mastery rank. on that same page if you click on the red ribbon it shows you the rewards you get for each mastery level

Jinh

FluffieDuckie posted:

the joys of betas

i hit a glitch today and ran around for 15 minutes with a unicorn on my head.

silly Sparkles you don't belong up there

this is the best hat

thanks for the tips!

thanks so much cda <3

tao of lmao

i guess i'll log on and see the new stuff tonite

landy.

Garbage Person posted:

i guess i'll log on and see the new stuff tonite

this reminds me, how do you kill other players?

Jinh

Bull Runner posted:

this reminds me, how do you kill other players?

no dedicated pvp but you might be able to do something with lava

thanks so much cda <3

FluffieDuckie

so when i see bull runner chasing julio around tonight dropping lava on his head i'll know what's going on

Jinh

FluffieDuckie posted:

so when i see bull runner chasing julio around tonight dropping lava on his head i'll know what's going on

its a good thing you like cleaning up lava so much duckie

thanks so much cda <3

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

oh yeah, that reminds me, i gotta finish that volcano base...

tao of lmao

not a ton has changed with the club world but I like what i see :)

landy.

FluffieDuckie posted:

tomorrow maybe.

NeoSanguine

This is my swamp.
but....but.... its run by Trion.

tao of lmao

NeoSanguine posted:

but....but.... its run by Trion.

yeah they update constantly and work with the community to make the game better. weird, i know.

Stormyish

Man, I super wanna be playing this, but my work schedule doesn't leave any space for an MMO

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
this is by far the most casual mmo I have ever played. you can play 5 minutes or 5 hours at a time

Jinh

yeah its a block game like minecraft but if minecraft tracked how much stuff you killed and leveled you up and gave you gear and had fun combat

tao of lmao

the biggest draw for me, is it's minecraft with central servers so you never have to worry about getting whitelisted or the admin being on vacation or whatevs

Piso Mojado

just made it through the tutorial. can i join the byob club?

my name is taq

Stormyish

there, I'm on
add me, I'm Stormyish on there, same as here

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
blew up the treehouse floor within 5 seconds of logging in. like i never left.

FluffieDuckie

Brillo_Pad posted:

blew up the treehouse floor within 5 seconds of logging in. like i never left.

memories :love:

slam dunk

on fire
add me i'm slamson_dunkerton

FluffieDuckie

slam dunk posted:

add me i'm slamson_dunkerton

i'm sorry i didn't see this last night before i went to sleep. we both have to be online for me to add you. will you be on today sometime?

FluffieDuckie

i had so much fun playing with my yobber buds last night. i hope you all come back :love:

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

i had so much fun playing with my yobber buds last night. i hope you all come back :love:

thanks for the tutorial duckie! That was fun. :D

Stormyish

Fluffie blew up everything and I gained the experience from such

Piso Mojado

Stormyish posted:

Fluffie blew up everything and I gained the experience from such

Same. Stormy, wanna roll through some stuff together this evening?

Stormyish

ATCG posted:

Same. Stormy, wanna roll through some stuff together this evening?

Sure, I have a hair appointment soon, but we can do that after

Piso Mojado

Stormyish posted:

Sure, I have a hair appointment soon, but we can do that after

I'm at work for another 5 hours, but tonight works for me.

FluffieDuckie

anytime you guys want to tag along while i blow poo poo up let me know. i'm always for blowing poo poo up

verily carefree

downloading, registering, signing away my soul, etc

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

anytime you guys want to tag along while i blow poo poo up let me know. i'm always for blowing poo poo up

For sure! One thing I never understood was how you know where all the dungeons were.

FluffieDuckie

ATCG posted:

For sure! One thing I never understood was how you know where all the dungeons were.

you look at the map and go for empty areas. that plus hours and hours and hours of playing and you get good at spotting them

i think i had the same thought months ago when i used to follow brillo pad around "how does he find these things this fast?" i guess it's just something you get used to :shrug:

FluffieDuckie

monf posted:

downloading, registering, signing away my soul, etc

yipee more friends!

something to help with getting you guys signed up for the club:

both you and a club officer have to be online at the same time to do that. i'm the one on the most. try adding me as a friend "fluffduck" (that's my tougher gamer persona. i didn't think fluffieduckie would scare the skellies so much). if i'm online i'll get a friend request and that will trigger me to add you to the club roster.

verily carefree

FluffieDuckie posted:

yipee more friends!

something to help with getting you guys signed up for the club:

both you and a club officer have to be online at the same time to do that. i'm the one on the most. try adding me as a friend "fluffduck" (that's my tougher gamer persona. i didn't think fluffieduckie would scare the skellies so much). if i'm online i'll get a friend request and that will trigger me to add you to the club roster.

ok

verily carefree

my name is yynaut

Stormyish

I found the king of penguins, placed him on my head, and now I can jump up to 5 times
it was a great drop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

did i ever post a pic of the finished motorcycle

ty manifisto

• Locked thread