Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

alnilam posted:

Sorry I'm still only 2/3 done with motorcycle, been busy with family fun

nope this was the closest i came :ohdear: i'll try to play soon and take a screenshot!!

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

did i ever post a pic of the finished motorcycle

no but i saw it as i was revisiting the world last night and it looks good as hell

verily carefree

alnilam posted:

did i ever post a pic of the finished motorcycle

post it again!

i found a spider mask and a top hat i look like axl rose

verily carefree

touching

e: i mean online

FluffieDuckie

i was so excited about all our visitors to the clubhouse that i started tidying up and wound up spending the whole day constructing on the clubhouse. let's just say if this were a real renovation it would be seriously over budget at this point

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Stormyish

and then it blew up

FluffieDuckie

here's alnilam's motorcycle. the impressive thing is the sheer size of this thing. i drew a stick figure in red to represent how big a person is compared to the cycle.

alnilam did good :love:

FluffieDuckie

Stormyish posted:

and then it blew up

stormy was standing next to me tonight when i blew the floor out. we both fell out of the giant hole and wound up on the ground

good times good times

MickRaider

Now I smell like lemonade!

FluffieDuckie posted:

here's alnilam's motorcycle. the impressive thing is the sheer size of this thing. i drew a stick figure in red to represent how big a person is compared to the cycle.

alnilam did good :love:

We really need to submit this as a mount somehow

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

so does this game require you to juggle high explosives or something why is everyone blowing everything up all the time

MickRaider

Bo-Pepper posted:

so does this game require you to juggle high explosives or something why is everyone blowing everything up all the time

bombs let you blow into dungeons as short cuts so most of us keep them on a hot key. you're sitting in the treehouse and start typing, WOOPS hit the hotkey cause you weren't actually in the chat

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

no it requires you to hit enter before you can type things into chat and if bombs are on one of your hotkeys you can chuck a bomb when you meant to say "ready!"

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

you carry bombs so you can blow poo poo up at a moment's notice, but the way you set off a bomb is you click an r or a t or something depending on how you have it set up.

to chat, you have to press "enter" and then type what you want to type. but when you're in the middle of the conversation god help you if you forget to press "enter" before you start to type and god help us all if the word you type has an r or a t in it

lots of conversation happens in the treehouse, that's why it's so prone to take damage

FluffieDuckie

lol i think we covered tha pretty well

MickRaider

also the short answer is "because fluf"

FluffieDuckie

MickRaider posted:

also the short answer is "because fluf"

HEY

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ahh you're all pack of boobs got it

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

hush you. i'll bet you couldn't blow a hole in a dungeon wall under fire if your life depended on it

MickRaider

bonus points for jumping through the hole you made mid jump.

landy.

Bo-Pepper posted:

please don't make sweeping statements like that. I'll have you know I haven't blown up the base even once.

MickRaider

Bull Runner posted:

please don't make sweeping statements like that. I'll have you know I haven't blown up the base even once.

fateful last words

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

hush you. i'll bet you couldn't blow a hole in a dungeon wall under fire if your life depended on it

oh yeah well i'll have you know missy that i used to be in a world of warcraft progression guild . . . oh that's not a good thing

FluffieDuckie

yes i just gave a pirate 9000 glim so i could ride around on a giant hotdog

perhaps not my best purchase ever, but it's all about those sweet sweet mastery points

Stormyish

working, will be on in a few hours

Stormyish

I'm on, you guys should hop on and totally add Stormyish on the game

ron color
i have trove but i never found out how to find the byob place. someone holler at me later this week

FluffieDuckie

ron color posted:

i have trove but i never found out how to find the byob place. someone holler at me later this week

FluffieDuckie posted:

something to help with getting you guys signed up for the club:

both you and a club officer have to be online at the same time to do that. i'm the one on the most. try adding me as a friend "fluffduck" (that's my tougher gamer persona. i didn't think fluffieduckie would scare the skellies so much). if i'm online i'll get a friend request and that will trigger me to add you to the club roster.

FluffieDuckie

byobland has a message for you all

Stormyish

I don't understand why a skeleton horse has to eat so much

FluffieDuckie

Stormyish posted:

I don't understand why a skeleton horse has to eat so much

that's what makes them go so fast

NeoSanguine

This is my swamp.
Hows the game? I kinda wanted to play, but I am scared of trion.. Rip Rift, AA.

FluffieDuckie

NeoSanguine posted:

Hows the game? I kinda wanted to play, but I am scared of trion.. Rip Rift, AA.

Garbage Person posted:

yeah they update constantly and work with the community to make the game better. weird, i know.

regular content updates on tuesday mornings, patches to correct issues as they arise, regular communications about upcoming changes. i didn't witness what happened with rift, but these guys are super responsive

NeoSanguine

This is my swamp.

FluffieDuckie posted:

regular content updates on tuesday mornings, patches to correct issues as they arise, regular communications about upcoming changes. i didn't witness what happened with rift, but these guys are super responsive

Hmmm.. No harm in taking a peek right?

Stormyish

can't find much about Rift, but I want to know more about what happened

FluffieDuckie

NeoSanguine posted:

Hmmm.. No harm in taking a peek right?

nope. it's free.

friend me "fluffduck" if you want to be added to the club

Jinh

the game has wings now so you can glide everywhere, and it has a special area with floating islands

this can be you after falling into lava

verily carefree

this game rules and more people need to be aware of its existnee

Stormyish

I really need to play more, I just got the fast horse

Stormyish

I'm back on, need some help power leveling my knight to get some cheap mastery xp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

note to self, the community chest by the hub spawn is public accessible!!! that means dont confuse it for your personal chest, and put a bunch of eyes of qbthulu in it.

sincerely

past monf

• Locked thread