Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

Keurig strikes a nice balance with OK tasting coffee and I have plenty of sugar/flavored creamer to bring it up to a good standard.

I used to get the Starbucks K-Cups, and then realized recently that was stupid, and just started getting the store brand bold flavor. 100 pack of the Costco Pacific Bold stuff is 35 bucks and tastes fine.

Again, I respect those of you who have your own espresso machine, but if I'm taking time out of my morning to do poo poo, its to make eggs, not to fidget with caffeine intake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Godholio posted:

Don't buy the loving k-cups, get the refillable one and get better, cheaper coffee. Edit: And don't overfill it, the water just spills all over.

This defeats the purpose of the thing. Take cup, exert no effort, punch button, voila. For the amount of bullshit it takes to fill up the cup, brew, rinse drat thing out, set aside you might as well do it right and get an aeropress.

And heaven forbid you want another cup of coffee unless you already went out and got a second filter that you fill both up at the same time.

I feel that 35 cents is an acceptable payment for a cup of coffee that requires no effort at 4:30-5am.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

DownByTheWooter posted:

pay more for your coffee than that, get that gucci fair trade shade grown poo poo, the cheap poo poo is basically drinking slave tears lol

I mean unless that's your thing :fsmug: fygm

Oh wait let me just toss out all this poo poo in my house produced by some poor worker at Foxconn

or not

• Locked thread