Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Also it's very very boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

DoctorWhat posted:

I can "suspend my disbelief" indefinitely but it seems like other people can't?

I'm pretty sure Burkion was replying to this and was using the magical power of hyperbole

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

MikeJF posted:

What's the difference between NewWho Autons and OldWho Autons?

They're clearly using the OldWho Nestene tentacles.

It's because the cover is using the "new" Auton design, rather than their original designs. They normally don't do that, as the Daleks and Cybermen still look like they did in the classic series on covers and stuff.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Apart from that, then.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

MikeJF posted:

There's a design? They're mannequins.

Yeah, the same sort that were used for the Autons in "Rose".

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Remember that video showing off the average face of the Doctor? Well, there's one for the Master now too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

I'm pretty sure Ian Levine watched "Rose" more times in the week it came out than I've ever watched an episode of Doctor Who, apart from maybe "Remembrance of the Daleks". What the hell does he do with his life?

• Locked thread