Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

No mention of plum pudding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

evenworse username posted:

Soooo I just started listening to the Sixth audio 'Doctor Who and the Pirates' and was immediately struck by it being goofy as poo poo. I did some research and discovered that it is, apparently, a musical.

In all honesty, is it awful?

Listen to the whole story. It's actually really poignant.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I found a physical copy of Jubilee at a used bookstore! :woop:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

DoctorWhat posted:

I have a copy of Jubilee signed by Colin Baker

I'll have Colin Baker AND Paul McGann sign my copy next month. And probably Light At the End.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

DoctorWhat posted:

Well Rob Shearman follows me on Tumblr, we hung out in London for an hour, and he's signed my Holy Terror.

My hand-made smug-colin-baker emote stands.

I've got...twenty year old issue of Booster Gold signed by Dan Jurgens? Eh... that's not quite the same.

• Locked thread