Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Installed the patch, have yet to get online w/ PS4 :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Spent a good chunk of the day doing snow races w/ GlitterBob n crew, first and only time I've actually had 30 people in a 30 person race. It was bonkers to say the least!

If you thought pubbies couldn't drive before, oh ho ho, this is easy money. Managed $25,600 and ~5k RP per >24 person race or so. Had to do 3-5 laps tho.

I managed to kill a rando with the fireworks launcher, unfortunately it was during the daytime and through a pine tree :saddowns:

I wish they'd add snow as a weather option for races year round!

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

PSN isn't quite up, but it isn't down either. Half chub? :v:

I need to know if the snow is still there

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I would pay money for the snow option when racing :saddowns:

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Actually managed to do a handful of full lobby 30 player races w/ GlitterBob last night, I wish having that many people in a lobby was more common. All they really need to do is let us wait in the lobby for another minute or two :saddowns:

10 laps, wanted levels on, custom compacts, at the airport. Hilarious mayhem!!!

GlitterBob, when are you gonna plug a mic in and hang w/ the cool kids?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

• Locked thread