Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slush
Jun 23, 2006
Thank you for calling....
I developed a Xamarin+MvvmCross application (it's only released for iOS right now, with Android coming soon, the company outsourced some Indians to do the UI work on it). I had negative experiences at first when we started, but it appears Xamarin started actually listening to customers and fixing tools. Get used to emailing ios@ and android@ with full logs and eventually support engineers will get to know you (and know that you're not emailing over stupid "HOW DO I PROGRAM?" issues). Every issue I've had with the code base has been fixed within a few days. The productivity of the toolset far outweighs it's negatives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slush
Jun 23, 2006
Thank you for calling....
MvvmCross supports Observable Collections for both iOS and Android.

This is an app using MvvmCross and Xamarin, with lots of observable collections.

• Locked thread