Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

drat, I'm probably busy on Saturday. Any idea how late you will be hanging around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Is this thing rolling into tomorrow evening? Depending on work I might be able to come slap a Lowtax. (Hug a Lowtax)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Whelp, Lowtax, I know we all hate people but when the holidays are over we should have some SA BBQs or something. It seems that a lot of people here might actually be normal humans. SA BBQ Fest. I like.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

spud posted:

Did you drove to England cos that sounds pretty much like England.

England's dental hygiene habits, with the exception of cosmetic dentistry, are better than America's if you like to read things. If you want to get down on the stereotypes backed up by surveys, Poland's teeth are the worst.

And years ago I even went to a TFR meet in Nashville with Micromancer (the goon who got national recognition for posting pictures in a thong with his guns and guitar hero controllers) and everyone was absolutely normal. The goons being social tards thing is getting outdated.

• Locked thread